Suggest me a gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
if it was a joke then allright.:D

otherwise you mean to say if you can become a mutant by doing this surgery?

even if it succeeds(which is :rolleyes:) then also you will be showcased in a cage.and people will come to see you.and doctors will boast about their work.might get a nobel also.

but anyways..hey! you will become famous!!:D

i have not received any order.:-x and the money you send i havent received yet.:wink: :D

:) who knows if I get powers like that guy in Prototype ..... you will be the first one on my list :)

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
:) who knows if I get powers like that guy in Prototype ..... you will be the first one on my list :)

or your brain may just stop functioning, or is had already !!! :shock: . Kidding :D.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
i have not received any order.:-x and the money you send i havent received yet.:wink: :D

Your Avatar is like a zombie, and i am into zombie killing these days :D . You will be honored to the first zombie to be fragged by my new Diamondback 3G . :flamethrower:
Posted again:
@quan_chi
Offtopic : Easy way to kill Tank is to burn him with a molotov, he remains lit until the thing is dead :D.

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
or your brain may just stop functioning, or is had already !!! :shock: . Kidding :D.
Posted again:

Your Avatar is like a zombie, and i am into zombie killing these days :D . You will be honored to the first zombie to be fragged by my new Diamondback 3G . :flamethrower:
Posted again:
@quan_chi
Offtopic : Easy way to kill Tank is to burn him with a molotov, he remains lit until the thing is dead :D.

lol dude then you dont know who is quan chi.allright watch mortal kombat
or better play it you will soon come to know.and he is not zombie.:D

anyways yeah have to try that.lets see if it works.but finding molotov is quite difficult.btw i have completed the game the last two campaigns in single player normal mode in first try ony.

gaurav the bots made more sense than us.almost all those remaining ai's health didnt went below 60% almost all the time.except the last level.

they were even fast enough to kill the hunters their co-ordination was also good.always moved in two's.

all in all the ai was really impressive.
we should also play like that.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
The best way to destroy a tank is by letting a blond chick drive it :)

@tarey_g, am born with dual brain (like that Dual BIOS). if one stops, other one will start the recovery. hehe.
Posted again:
btw, which game are you discussing about?

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Tank is creature in Left 2 Dead :D , blond chick can only drive him nuts :D.

*media.moddb.com/cache/images/groups/1/1/941/thumb_620x2000/l4d-boss-art-tank.jpg

+

*images1.wikia.nocookie.net/ninjagaiden/images/thumb/6/6b/Rachel_ninja_gaiden_sigma.jpg/300px-Rachel_ninja_gaiden_sigma.jpg

=

*farm1.static.flickr.com/214/494194904_04acc0b3ed_o.gif

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
arr. umm. okay.

looks like I went in a totally wrong direction :)

but that chick looks good. kudos to the designer :)

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Ninja Gaiden lady. btw, getting the mouse this evening , will post pics in show off thread :D

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Why don't you go for A4Tech - X7 XL-750BF Mouse , It has 2500 DPI Resolution, 6 DPI Shift and a lot more features , It's available for Rs. 1800 and can be easily used by lefties ....But the problem is that it is hard to find in India..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom