Suggest MB + Procy + RAM to run VMWARE

krinish

Journeyman
Hi to everyone and to desibond, its that time again, to buy a new system. Well a part of it.

can you please suggest me a good Procy, MB and ram.

The purpose : Running VMWARE Workstation, Server, and other VMWare Solutions. Both testing and learning.

On it I will install Windows server 2003, XP and Linux and another Windows based OS, and will run AD, Exchange, IIS and other servers...

I know all these will be resource hungry... So please suggest me the best money(no budget) can buy and also one for Budget (15k)

And i know the system will be over worked many a times, please suggest me a good cooling solution as well and a SMPS( budget ones and high end ones)

Thanks...

Cilus

laborare est orare
Athlon II 630 @ 5k
Biostar TA785G3 HD @ 4.3k
Kingston 2X2 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Ram @5.4k

this config will be fine for your requirement. But I strongly suggest you upgrade the ram to 6 GB

ashishkapoor

Right off the assembly line
50% OFF on #VMware Certified Professional Exam on 21st &22nd Aug,10

#VMware offers world-class certification programs to ensure and validate the technical competencies and expertise needed to install, manage, deploy and support VMware software. Recognized by the industry, VMware certifications are available for three distinct skill levels on the current version of VMware vSphere 4 and VMware vCenter Server 4.

Special Offer:

50% off on the exam fees for a limited period only.

Offer valid on examinations conducted only on 21st and 22nd August 2010.

Cities: Mumbai/Bangalore/Delhi/Chennai.

For any Query email at: vmwareedu@reg-express.com

Register: EDU_opt3

Last edited:
Top Bottom