Suggest Good Internet Plan in Delhi for High Speed

Jim Kirk

Broken In
Hello, I Need New Internet Plan for my day to day activity. Actually, I am a webmaster though need to work at my websites all day and night. I need High Speed plan in the budget of Rs.1000/- per month. Please suggest really good one...

Also, I need to Upload and Download the Files with really big sizes. Please keep this in mind....Thanks

hitesh

In the zone
IMO MTNL freedom 800 plan is the best. They advertise that you'll get 2mbps speed from 11pm to 8am and 512kbps rest of the time.
But I get 2mbps speed 17-21 hour a day :lol:.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Reliance hasn't got good upload speeds. In 2mbps it gives hardly 256kbps.

Not to mention pathetic pings with random down time.

OP
Jim Kirk

Jim Kirk

Broken In
IMO MTNL freedom 800 plan is the best. They advertise that you'll get 2mbps speed from 11pm to 8am and 512kbps rest of the time.
But I get 2mbps speed 17-21 hour a day :lol:.

Is it Unlimited or There is some limit and afterwards the speed will be declined to very low. ? Please Specify some more details about this plan..I mean how to Get this...I heard getting a connection from MTNL is time consuming..

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
if you are uploading big files regularly then forget about ADSL connections from airtel/mtnl/reliance since these connections only provide upload speed of ~500kbps(60KB/s).for good upload speeds you need to get either a cable broadband or optic fiber connection.

Top Bottom