Suggest Budget Graphics Card for Intel 865GSA Board

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
thanks friends

I test Fifa 10 & its running smoothly in High Settings :)

@Sam... yes m planning for it

@bubusam13 i guess it should support your processor too, if u live in mumbai & want to buy this mobo, than i suggest u take ur proc n visit my dealer at Lamington and ask to test board before buying

bubusam13

Human
Can you suggest me one thing... Mobo with Intel chipset will be better or Nvidia chipset . The intel chipset mobo of my choice have ddr3 and nvidia have ddr2.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Can you suggest me one thing... Mobo with Intel chipset will be better or Nvidia chipset . The intel chipset mobo of my choice have ddr3 and nvidia have ddr2.

depends on use. in short, buy a board with good quality (not el-cheapo). if you consider gaming on the inbuilt graphics, Nvidia chipset is slightly better.

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...

different motherboard models hav different performance

roughly i like Nvidia Chipset & DDR3 RAM is better & cheaper compare to DDR2

if u can than post the model no. & of both the boards
and your requirment(uses)

bubusam13

Human
I HAVE ASKED GIGABYTE FOR THE SAME AND GOT THE FOLLOWING REPLY

Answer : Dear Uday Medhi ,

Thank you for your kindly mail and inquiry. You may use MB such as

GA-P35T-DQ6 (rev. 1.1)
GA-P35T-DS4 (rev. 1.0)
GA-P35T-DS3P (rev. 1.0)
GA-P35T-DQ6 (rev. 1.0)
GA-X38T-DQ6 (rev. 1.0)
GA-EP45T-UD3P (rev. 1.1)
GA-EP45T-UD3LR (rev. 1.1)
GA-EP43T-UD3L (rev. 1.1)
GA-EP45T-UD3LR (rev. 1.3)
GA-P43T-ES3G (rev. 1.3)
GA-EP43T-UD3L (rev. 1.4)

If you still have any further question or suggestion about our products/service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try our best to help you resolve the problem ASAP.

Regards,
GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY

Question - 1030589
Sent : 1/17/2011 04:08
Question : Hi, I want to purchase a GIGABYTE motherboard for my Intel Pentium D 820 (2.8 GHz, LGA 775)CPU. The motherboard should support DDR3
I have searched a lot in your website. There are lots of motherboard and I'm unable to find what I am looking for. Can u please help me?
I need the cheapest GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARD supporting DDR3 and Pentium D 820.
Thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model Name : 865
--------------------------
M/B Rev : 000
BIOS Ver : 000
Serial No. :
Purchase Dealer :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VGA Brand : Model :
CPU Brand : Model : Speed :
Operation System : SP :
Memory Brand : Type :
Memory Size : Speed :
Power Supply : W

bubusam13

Human
@satyamy

Hi, I m going to buy G41 combo tomorrow. Just tell me one thing, does it support Hyper Threading technology. Your P4 is HT enabled yeah, I think.

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
well in manufacturers website HT support is not written anywhere
but since all processors are LGA775 so unconditionally it supports

its now more than 2 weeks I am using Gigabyte G41 Combo Board with Intel P4 3.2HT Processor have not faced even a single problem yet
so i guess its will support Perfectly

i suggest you take ur proc & before buying ask your dealer to check display with ur proc with & G41 board
dealers open mobo packing with technique that it can be repacked with any damage, so they can give a test

bubusam13

Human
I know I'm asking a silly question, but I don't want to open another thread for it.

I am selling my motherboard on ebay. Now while shipping, what should I include?
I m including the motherboard and the driver CD in original packaging. Should I include the sata and pata cables too?? And should I also include the Screws and nuts

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
I know I'm asking a silly question, but I don't want to open another thread for it.

I am selling my motherboard on ebay. Now while shipping, what should I include?
I m including the motherboard and the driver CD in original packaging. Should I include the sata and pata cables too?? And should I also include the Screws and nuts

ohh its great to hear that guys actually buy from ebay (ur really lucky)

when u list your item in ebay you need to write detail description of your product & what you is included, so its simple if you have written that you will supply sata & pata cable & screws than you should include that if you have not mentioned that, that u dont need to include it
(coz i guess if its a used board than u have mentioned its condition as USED in ebay) so their is no guarantee that used board containts all accessories

bubusam13

Human
Yes... I have mentioned used.
Aniwz... the product is in good condition. I have not mentioned about cables and screws.
I m getting 4000 till not... I put it in auction.

I have decided to buy as mentioned by ico
AMD Athlon II X2 250 @ 2.6k
Asus M4A78LT-M LE @ 2.8k [yea, onboard GPU. It'd run FIFA 10 and Windows 7.]
2GB Kingston/Gskill 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM @ 1.2k

This mobo is pretty good and lots of features + N I could save a lot on electricity bills with this CPU + the socket AM3 is nearly future proof (LGA 775 is going end sooner), so I can upgrade to new CPUs later + this mobo have DVI port, so i can easily convert it to HDMI for my TV (and play PlayStation games)

Correction :
I m getting 4000 till not... I put it in auction.
I m getting Rs 4000 till now... I put it in auction.

I also wanted to try AMD platform ;)

Last edited:

bubusam13

Human
Thank you ico very much. I have bought what u said. And this is the great score I m getting. :)
*lh4.googleusercontent.com/_ArbAUXfe2gI/TU3Q0WJB2eI/AAAAAAAAAQg/sRwa7fKS0Nw/s720/Untitled.jpg

Top Bottom