suggest android phone around rs 8000

sheelgupta31

Right off the assembly line
Dear friends ,i am looking for an android phone around rs 8000,i am confused,i have in mind Samsung galaxy Y ,but screen resolution and camera are weak points,so thought about Spice mi350n,micromax A 75and LG Optimus net .Kindly help me in deciding.What is the use of RAM and ROM in phone,how much is a must to run the phone smoothly.
Thanks

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
First of all you have posted the thread in the wrong the section,it should be in the buying advice section.
Apart from that if you can extend your budget then you can have a look at HTC Exlporer.
I suggest you not to buy Micromax or spice phone

As said by SAM do check that thread...

And ROM is memory available to the user, you can refer it as Internal Memory.
And RAM is the memory on which the applications work,so the more RAM you have the better multitasking experience you will have...I suggest everyone to buy a phone with atleast 512mb RAM

mitraark

Decrepit
Oh common... Even last year's Optimus net is better than this ! Net sports a 1500 mAh battery and auto focus camera. I was really expecting an ARMv7 CPU, but no.. They still wanna live in 2011

A comment on GSMArena , Mini2 Page. I do not understand , is Mini2 not god enough ? 3.27" at 8k looks good enough to me .

Top Bottom