Suggest a power bank

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Has any extensive power bank tests; ranging across commonly various capacities, been covered on any of the recent editions of Digit magazine?
:unsure: :ashamed:

I dont think so
But from my own experience,brands such as sony,samsung etc arent worth it in power banks
my mi 10400mah has held up well so far,10 months now i think

ajayritik

Technomancer
I dont think so
But from my own experience,brands such as sony,samsung etc arent worth it in power banks
my mi 10400mah has held up well so far,10 months now i think

That sony power bank is one piece of crap not sure about the Samsung and other models.

$hadow

Geek in making
Thanks man but I am looking for a more real life usage scenario details. But still thanks for the share bro.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Thanks man but I am looking for a more real life usage scenario details. But still thanks for the share bro.

real world use-
so far , for me the Mi powerbank has lived up to its capacity etc
but there have been positive reviews of Adata as well
pricing and capacity is similar in both though

$hadow

Geek in making
real world use-
so far , for me the Mi powerbank has lived up to its capacity etc
but there have been positive reviews of Adata as well
pricing and capacity is similar in both though

Mi powerbank never performed for me on the least. I am looking to pick one up for my dad and have no intention to Import. So might pick up adata

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
in powerbanks,earphones etc , you can literally forget after sales,they all will try and take us for a ride
:+1:
The nearest Xiaomi service centre for me is in Nagpur (~300 km) and they said they don't service Powerbanks when my 10400 mAh one went kaput. :|
Atleast flipkart took it back.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Ideally would like to hear from people who used Xiaomi and the ADATA one.
Even I plan to buy one, with so many smartphones at home.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Ideally would like to hear from people who used Xiaomi and the ADATA one.
Even I plan to buy one, with so many smartphones at home.

whatever you do,buy it from FK or Amazon only and ensure its wsretail or amazon fullfilled otherwise youll end up with a lemon

ajayritik

Technomancer
whatever you do,buy it from FK or Amazon only and ensure its wsretail or amazon fullfilled otherwise youll end up with a lemon

I had couple of bad experiences from Ebay and fairly good from both Flipkart and Amazon.
so will note your point.

Top Bottom