Suggest a mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhawald

Broken In
I want a mp3 player with the following features
1) voice recording.
2) shuld work as a portable drive without installing any specific drivers.
3) most space for my money.
4) fm radio (optional)

my bydget is 8K

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Go for Transcend Brand USB-cum-MP3 Player. It offers excellent sound reproduction. Purchase with seal and warranty.

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Dhawald. I would have suggested ipod nano for you if voice recording is optional for you. For your requirement, Sansa Sandisk e250R is the best choice. Make sure that you get e250R and not e250.

Sandisk sansa e250R : 2GB ($140)

Sandisk sansa e260R : 4GB ($179).

This is the primary competitor for ipod nano. the only difference in above two models is the memory size.

Features:

Digital FM tuner,
on-the-fly FM recording,
voice recording,
comes with Rhapsody player (from Real).
removable battery
****has memory slot and so you can increase the memory upto 2GB.****

Compatible with Rhapsody (from real) online music subscription service and comes with Rhapsody player both on the device and on CD. (you can download unlimited number of songs from rhapsody store if you subscribe to rhapsody online musicstore). Not sure if the store is available in India.

20 hours of battery life.
Sleek, thin design with large 1.8” TFT color screen for easy viewing

*www.sandisk.com/Products/Item(2210)-SDMX4-2048-Sansa_e250R_Rhapsody_2GB_MP3_Player.aspx

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
forgot to mention:

This one plays video too.

From Extremetech:

SanDisk has unloaded a player that is right on par with the Nano, and years ahead of Microsoft. Their Sansa e280R Rhapsody is a formidable opponent against the Nano, outperforming it with more features, and quite possibly outperforming it completely. It is, according to PCMag's lead audio analyst Mike Kobrin, the best non-Apple player out there.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
transcend
mitashi
sony(not from your local paan shop)
and if u dont wanna compromise quality go for ipod
even iball rox and its damn cheap with 1 year warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom