Need help urgent. thanks in advance.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
what the :shock::confused:

what motherboard he needs , he dint tell us what components he has

May be this DUDE has some secrets abt his config

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
How hard can it be to mention other components? Fine take any G31 chipset board but blame us if they have compatibility issues with other components since you are not making any efforts to mention it. There are people who will just give advice for the heck of doing it and if you get your upgrade into trouble because of some compatibility issues, they will care a damn- this does not mean by giving advice.
But there are people who are ready to help to get the best possible solution to make sure that you take a proper board which is compatible with your existing components- this is what it really means to give advice. So I am sure if realdan reads this, he would agree it as well.

OP
K

kuki_295

Journeyman
Sorry all
actually a friend of mine wanted a new motherboard and procy
he already have intel DG31GL mobo and Intel Celeron 430 processor and he is gonna sell them and wants a new mobo and processor he is also gonna sell his spare 160 gb hdd and a dvd writer and will spend about 2500 cash.

reasons why he wants new mobo - no PCI-E and only 2 hdd sata slots
He is gonna buy a gfx card in future.
So he choose Intel DG41TY mobo and some 2.8 ghz dual core(i don't know why he is buying it) but the local retailer says the DG41TY is not available, so he is looking for another mobo now i think DG35EC will do his job and DG31PR is also good for him.

another question does core2 duo have lower performance per price than dual core?
and how important is FSB speed as he is shouting like "FSB speed is most important for performance"?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
another question does core2 duo have lower performance per price than dual core?

what a humor , no dude core2Duo architecture is best . dual core is OLD

how important is FSB speed as he is shouting like "FSB speed is most important for performance"?

FSB is also considered for performance but not that alone

Check the L2 cache and clock speed

L2 cache size is important

Intel DG41TY mobo and some 2.8 ghz dual core(i don't know why he is buying it) but the local retailer says the DG41TY is not available, so he is looking for another mobo now i think DG35EC will do his job and DG31PR is also good for him.

Dont worry these are lower end motherboards , worth for low level performance unless he ll not overclock with this INTEL boards

OP
K

kuki_295

Journeyman
what a humor , no dude core2Duo architecture is best . dual core is OLD
Yeah i also thought same but the idiot shop guy said core2Duo is not worth the money.

Dont worry these are lower end motherboards , worth for low level performance unless he ll not overclock with this INTEL boards
Naa he won't overclock. so these mobo's should be ok

Thanks for replying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom