suggest a mobile for 13k

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@zodyac......plz search before u post dude, there are countless threads on this topic

look below......u'll find similar threads

Pathik

Google Bot
w810i sound quality is awesome... u also get 2 mps 60 mini speakers wit it... n72 sound quality is also good... but u can get many good 3rd party apps in n72..

OP
Z

zodyac

Broken In
ok whats price of n72 hows it cam and sound quality ? what speed its edge gives with airtel office ?

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
zodyac said:
ok whats price of n72 hows it cam and sound quality ? what speed its edge gives with airtel office ?

N72 will cost you around 12,500 /-

Cam and sound quality is good enough.

K

krazyfrog

W810 has excellent camera and music quality. N72 has decent camera and sound quality but is a smartphone and hence supports installation of various Symbian/Java softwares and games. Both have similar gprs speed i.e. around 20-25 KBps max. download speed with EDGE on Airtel Mobile Office. Both are priced similarly.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
zodyac said:
whats the price of n70me n72 w810 which one is the best with cam and sound quality?

N70ME - 14.1 K
N72 - 12 K
W810i - 13 K
If cam and sound quality are your priorities, then go for the W810i. No two ways about that!

Pathik

Google Bot
If u want only Music and cam than go 4 w810i
if u want 3rd party apps and games go for n70me...

OP
Z

zodyac

Broken In
thanks for advice ppl i will buy n70 me .one last querry pls tell me best place in mumbai to get it at lowest rate with warranty. thanks pls reply soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom