Suggest a good cam phone for 12 k. Any one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion

Journeyman
Suggest a good cam phone for 20k.

Well, I am in need of a good Camera phone...
A good cam with atleast 3.2 MP is needed.
Music is NOT my priority as I have an Ipod nano all the time with me.
I prefer a candy bar design, slide is okay but a big NO to a flip.
I text a lot... sturdy design is a must.
S60 will be a bonus, not a requirement.

My budget is 12 to 14 K(Now 20 K) ... no, I cannot extend it. I can rather wait a month.
Please suggest me... I am unable to find a suitable model.

[NEW]
well, I had k810i... Its back key got spoiled and they asked 1K for repair... thats why I am looking for a replacement. I think I coaxed my Dad to give me a few extra bucks as my birthday present... total of 20 K. Now... anyone? [NEW]

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Get the Sony Ericsson C702. It has a good camera, is a candy bar, sturdy and has a good keypad for typing. It is not a smartphone though.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
C702 FTW. :D The best 3.2mp camera.

It also got GPS and it is splash resistant.....:D

_______

Broken In
Go for e51 Nokia. But no 3.2mp camera. All other features are good. Wifi, Bluetooth, IR, Nokia Maps, Sleek and Sexy business phone : )

hurricane25

Broken In
^ his priority is cam so e51 sucks at that!

k810i has an excellent cam but am not a big fan of the keypad. so if u want messaging + extra features like gps, edge and a bigger screen go for c702.

do consider nokia 5610 which IMO has a cam almost as good (but not quite) as k810i. can also consider nokia 3600 slide (cheaper), nokia 6210 nav (gps and symbian OS), n78 (loads of features) all having very good 3.2 MP shooters.

OP
S

Scorpion

Journeyman
not k810i... I had it. New budget now!
How is N82?
And will N95 8GB come below 20K anytime soon?
I am not a touchscreen fan though...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
K850 is out production...btw...the C905 has the best carmera..jokes anyone?? :lol:

Wait for the C905, it will be available in a while and has by far the best camera.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
It will be a while before N95 8gb comes under 20k (it costs 24k after the recent price reduction). Currently the best phone under 20k is N82. Excellent camera. Candybar and has S60. C905 being launched under 20k seems ridiculously impossible to me.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
He said 20k. I thought it would be possible for him to stretch it by a couple of thousands. I never said its under 20k.

OP
S

Scorpion

Journeyman
well... oaky guys! I think its a tie btw N82 and N95 8GB.
I will wait for a month... if N95 8gb comes below 20k I'll get it... else shall go with N82.
Thank you for all the suggestions... and by the way, any known issues with the above two phones? any problems?

wat abt N85 going to be released soon? wat will be its price range?
Will the price of N82 get down from 19.4k after the release?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom