Suggest a cabinet within 2K

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
nishant_nms

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
Suggest me a cabinet without PSU.. as I already have Corsair VX 450....

I am upgrading my Graphics to HD 5770... So I need a good ventilated cabinet...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
hi nishant

For the cabby go for the cm elite 335 for around 0.3k more. Its lot better than zebby bizli.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
try Gigabyte GZ-x3 at 1.4k
good case iam considering it after dropping the ideo of getting Bijli

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

hey is the led visible when we add a front 120mm led fan to the GZ-x3

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Stick to elite 33x series. As it is bijli's overall built quality slided down over the months so doesn't make sense spending 1.5k for that.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I am upgrading my Graphics to HD 5770... So I need a good ventilated cabinet...
not really

depends on which cooler version u r getting, as the old one blows hot air out of the case

and upgrade the rest of ur computer before gfx card as it's gonna be crying with a AthlonXP+ :p

OP
nishant_nms

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
not really

depends on which cooler version u r getting, as the old one blows hot air out of the case

and upgrade the rest of ur computer before gfx card as it's gonna be crying with a AthlonXP+ :p

don't worry I am getting a i5 with new mobo and 4GB RAM too :)

OP
nishant_nms

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
I am having a change in plan... I am getting interested in CM 690... but am confused whether to go for all black or not... and what's the difference between them... Please quote the price too...

Or in case I go for CM elite 33x series... will they easily accommodated 5770 or other bigger cards??

And is there any difference between elite 334 & 335... feature wise or cost wise...

Last edited:

comp@ddict

Get this config:-

i5 i750 2.66Ghz @ 9.8k
MSI P55 UD2 @ 6.8k
4GB DDR3 1333MHz Transcend @ 5k
CM Elite 330(side transparent) @ 2k
Sapphire HD5770 1GB GDDR5 @ 10.9k

And what's the max resolution of ur monitor? HD5770 can max games at 1600x900/1680x1050 and maybe u hav to tuen AA down(to 0 or 2x) for 1920x1080...

OP
nishant_nms

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
Can CM elite 33x series... will they easily accommodated 5770 or other bigger cards??

And is there any difference between elite 334 & 335... feature wise or cost wise...

comp@ddict

they can accomodate uptil HD4850, HD5770..

HD4870, HD4890, HD5850 are a li'l difficult to place, but hey it's possible!(luk at me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom