Subtitle Issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone i hv downloaded some movies from net(DVD riped 2 cd version), with their subtitles but i dont know how to burn vcd using these subtitle files plz tell me how can i burn disc using these subtitles files. N name the softwares too.

THX

Last edited:

jal_desai

In the zone
the latest K-Lite mega codec pack has this feature in built... it can recognize the subtitles in the film AND/OR the subtitle file (.srt, .ssa, etc) which is placed in the same directory as of tht movie file with the same name as of the movie file... u can get this codec pack from latest digit cover cds.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
You need to re-encode the movie with the sub-titles if you want it to be fused into the movie. Use AutoGK to do so. After that you can burn the file in whichever VCD/DVD format you wish to.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
^No need for that exercise.

KMPlayer, Media Player Classic, VLC, WinDVD etc are capable of loading srt, sub, smi etc subtitle formats, if both the movie and subtitle files have the same name except for the extension.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
He wants to burn it on some disc, so I was assuming it were for his TV or such in which case hard-encoding the subs might be the only way. Of course I know the other way, and its far easier, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.