stuck in crysis 2, corporate collapse level

Prongs298

In the zone
i have been playing crysis 2 and i am stuck at the part where you have to kill that tripod thingy and then regoup at the vehicles. I do that exactly but nothing happens. I have even waited for 15 minutes and gone inside the vehicles but to no effect.

Anyone?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
What tripod thing? Mind to post a screenie????
Just enable Cloak mode all time and finish the game in less than two hours....

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
i have been playing crysis 2 and i am stuck at the part where you have to kill that tripod thingy and then regoup at the vehicles. I do that exactly but nothing happens. I have even waited for 15 minutes and gone inside the vehicles but to no effect.

Anyone?

You need to shoot the tripod things red arse to kill it. Sneak around its back, shoot its arse. Move your arse from that area before it turns and repeat the same :p

What tripod thing? Mind to post a screenie????
Just enable Cloak mode all time and finish the game in less than two hours....
Are you talking about warhead? Because that game plan doesn't work that good in crysis 2 Imo.

Sent from my Galaxy S II® using Tapatalk.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Are you talking about warhead? Because that game plan doesn't work that good in crysis 2 Imo.

Sent from my Galaxy S II® using Tapatalk.

I didn't play Warhead! I said that about Crysis 2. There are certain stages where you need to do such things, bad other than that, where you need to kill people, you just Enable Cloak and move forward. The whole game took 2½ hours for me.

Top Bottom