raw eggs and steve ballmer's shiny hood, its time to make some omelette dude

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
T159 now a Poet :D
Keep Dat Up
C Things Comes Out When Something Is So Much Su*king :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Pathetic attempt. What's wrong in a goverment dealing with a company to educate there students about the company's products?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
LOL , You see the look on Steve's face after he comes out from the hiding :D
an expression is worth a 100 words :D he was scared shocked amused all at the same time, but the that was a friendly disruption quote was something only a few people can come up with :D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, I appreciate the attempt to laugh it off, but that was an awful joke. Not even remotely funny.

That said, if it were me, I would've probably been too embarrassed (and, if I was the CEO of Microsoft, totally incensed) to say anything at all.

It was a funny incident though. :lol:

I know a lot of Apple and FOSS fanboys who think Bill Gates getting pumpkin-pied is funny, but I didn't. That was wrong. This, however, isn't. Bill Gates is an extraordinary person; Steve Ballmer is a cross between a human being and an ape. :lol:

I'd sure like to see someone try to pull this stunt off in a Jobsian keynote. :p

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Yeah, I appreciate the attempt to laugh it off, but that was an awful joke. Not even remotely funny.
It was a funny incident though. :lol:
Bill Gates is an extraordinary person; Steve Ballmer is a cross between a human being and an ape. :lol:
:p

Yeah, Steve Ballmer seems a bit uncultured when compared to Bill Gates and considering the statements he's made so far, "egg treatment" was just waiting to come.So u think it's an awful joke but think it was funny incident?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Not laugh-out-loud funny, just amusing. Most people watching this video would smirk and say, “serves him right”.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I appreciate that
*images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/8/8d/Ballmer_NASDAQ.jpg

The friggin doom 3 version
*doom3.planet-multiplayer.de/images/content/zombie_fat.jpg

Lool...and all that times i thought I saw him somewhere in a game :D:D:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom