true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
files have been verified multiple times....all good on that front, and bundle was purchased (Rs 182) nearly a month back during the developer weekend deal so refund is out of question

on the other hand..looking for a good deal for Dishonored, and is it worth getting the Definitive Edition?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
files have been verified multiple times....all good on that front, and bundle was purchased (Rs 182) nearly a month back during the developer weekend deal so refund is out of question

on the other hand..looking for a good deal for Dishonored, and is it worth getting the Definitive Edition?
Dishonored 1- completely worth it if you like stealth games

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Steep Open Beta on Steam.

OMG.. I am glad it came to Steam.
I have played Steep for one day after downloading the game from uPlay, and I had fun.
I am happy I get to play it again for free. :D

(Screenshots of steep on my steam profile. Steam Community :: Vyom_X480)

I also uploaded a gameplay footage for this game yesterday on youtube. (Steep Beta Gameplay - YouTube) I hope to make a better video now that it's available on steam for hopefully a longer duration beta.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Created this thread: *forum.digit.in/gamerz/199198-steep-new-game-ubisoft-snow-sports.html

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Want to buy Just Cause 3 but a lot of the user reviews point out that it doesn't work well on systems with less than 16 GB RAM. Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

nrgmalik

Broken In
Want to buy Just Cause 3 but a lot of the user reviews point out that it doesn't work well on systems with less than 16 GB RAM. Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
Worked fine on 8Gb DDR4, but game is repetitive & boring.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Great nominations.
Also, since Steam asking for Game that needs a sequel... Half Life 3 confirmed! :p

Top Bottom