Steam

snap

Lurker
They updated it, now u have to make minimum make a 5$ purchase from steam store. Retail keys, steam gifts etc don't count.

flyingcow

Shibe
hey guys can someone help me please ... have binding of issac..i wanted some csgo skins...if anybody wants the game for 3.5 to 4 $ please could you pay me in skins...i dont have a card that works on steam..please help me guyj

Last edited by a moderator:

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Oh yeah. Client did got updates but forgot to read the change log.

Yup confirmed

New Steam policy limits low-spending accounts to curb spam - PC Gamer

Damn.. Does this affect old accounts also ?? I didn't spend a single penny on Steam (not intentionally but debit card not working in steam).

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Steam region changing url (/?cc=**) not working for me. Just tried it to look the prices of Dragon ball and PES 2015. Is it happening to everyone?

Update: Region changing only works on logged out condition

Last edited:

Soumik

Padawan
TBH, i never faced any spams on Steam... and seems the limit is pretty low at just $5. I think it should atleast be a full AAA game price. The limitations are really not very problematic for my use... "Browse, Buy and Play Games" lol.

Though i have tons of games on my Steam account, about 50% of them are from Humble Bundles, which wont contribute to the total spent value on steam i guess. But if it checks historical data... i had spent a LOT on Steam till about a year back... when i am just too caught up on work to play the games i buy, hence the reduced purchase. :(

Top Bottom