Split Vocal And Music From A Song!

Status
Not open for further replies.

therockerz

Broken In
Split ur music from a song .. useful if u want a instrumental version of a song!

Soft name : YOgen vocal remover!

Will mail the soft to u on request"

OP
T

therockerz

Broken In
Yea.. i use with crack.. anywayz.. does karoake.. thingy Really wrk?

coz i heard it isnt too effective

NucleusKore

TheSaint
May I remind you that talk of cracks and piracy are not allowed in here. Continue at your own risk.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Here is the homepage of YoGen Softwares

*www.yogen.com/

lalam

In the zone
Both doesn't work the vocal is as clear as the blast of an atom bomb he he

rajasekharan

Youngling
I dont think those things work . An audio is all tracks merged together. So splitting out vocal is hell difficult to impossible. You will hear vocal either major or in minor form .

gaurav_chauhan

Right off the assembly line
hi i am newbie in the world of internet.so would u plz tell me that what is torrent and how it works?

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Such softwares can't get the work done. Its just fake that they remove the voice or bgmusic. They just limit certain frequencies and the results are not even fair.
Theres vocal remove option in Adobe Audition too. Like rajasekharan said, all tracks are merged together i.e theres just a single audio waveform present.
You can remove a constant noise signal satisfactorily...but not vocals coz it is a varying signal.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
blueshift said:
Such softwares can't get the work done. Its just fake that they remove the voice or bgmusic. They just limit certain frequencies and the results are not even fair.
Theres vocal remove option in Adobe Audition too. Like rajasekharan said, all tracks are merged together i.e theres just a single audio waveform present.
You can remove a constant noise signal satisfactorily...but not vocals coz it is a varying signal.
Absolutely right. I have tried a lot of s/w but I was knowing that none will work.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
I Use Deskshare Video Edit Magic 4.0 Just Resizing The Sound Files Makes The Song Split

Status
Not open for further replies.