Split in Apple maybe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
lets give this news the Indian media twist ....

aaj steve woznaik ne kaha ki hackers k saath hain jo iphone free karte hain .... jab ki unke purane dost aur partner steve jobs iphone locked chahte hain .... kya yeh amriki computer business ki company apple ke founders mein darar ban gaya kya iphone ki wajah se yeh apni dosti aur company ko dav pe laga denge :D

sorry for the aaj tak style ...

however here is the news :D
WOZ said:
From a business point of view, Apple owns what they have done. They have a right to lock it. But I am really for the unlockers, the rebels trying to make it free
WOZ said:
I'd really like it to be open to new applications. I'd like to install some nice games. Why in the world can I not install a ringtone that I've made? How would that hurt AT&T's network? Here is Steve Jobs sending letters to the record companies saying [they] should provide music that's unprotected, but here he is taking the opposite approach with the iPhone. I don't know to what extent AT&T is involved in the thinking and direction.
aap iss vishya par apni rai sms kar sakte hain :D

Source

azzu

AJJU
NO Comments :)
but WOz is damn correct
lekin i think this just a ......
wont affect much in Apple's network :D

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I think most of us would agree with Woz. I am impressed that he actually had the guts to say what he said. This surely wont please AT&T who shelled out quite a bit for that exclusive contract with Apple.

goobimama

 Macboy
As a co-founder of Apple, I'm not surprised that he has the guts to say this. Anyway, hope Jobs is listening, so that at least the SDK that they're making is worthy of its name.

And please stop the Hindi. Takes me hours to figure it out only to find it's pointless opinion of iMav. :angry smiley:

@indyan: What the hell happened to your post count? Or are you not the Indyan....?

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
goobimama said:
And please stop the Hindi. Takes me hours to figure it out only to find it's pointless opinion of iMav. :angry smiley:
Though pointless, I have to say it was quite an inspiration. And definitely funny. Specially that quip at the end about sending an SMS. LOL! Good job. :lol:

Indyan said:
I am impressed that he actually had the guts to say what he said.
Umm... dude, that's Steve Wozniak, inventor of the world's first personal computer. Co-founder of Apple. What are you talking about! :D

And yeah, what happened to your post count?

I'd really like it to be open to new applications. I'd like to install some nice games.
They're coming. Patience is the key word here. :)

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Oftopic

@Arya

Stay hungry; stay foolish

WOW, took me back to the day when I read his speech. Thats the most inspirational and motivating speech I ever heard / read in my life. Will never forget it.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
It is the most highly downloaded video on iTunes U and is available for free (crappy quality though) so I downloaded it.

I'd read it, heard it and watched it in the past too. At that time, I hadn't quite understood the meaning of that particular phrase. But this time, it hit me. It was insightful. It made an impact on me so it had to be there in the signature.

I'm glad to know you've heard it too. Great going, uncle. :p

(For the uninitiated, we are talking about Steve Jobs. He was recently honoured with a doctorate by Stanford University and this was his commencement speech. Inspiring stuff. If you wish to do so, you can grab it here for free. You'll need iTunes installed for this link to work.)

goobimama

 Macboy
Umm... dude, that's Steve Wozniak, inventor of the world's first personal computer. Co-founder of Apple. What are you talking about!
Hey you quoted me instead of Indyan there....

goobimama

 Macboy
Well for one the video quality of the one on iTunes is much better than youtube. Secondly, it is automatically saved on your computer unlike youtube where you have to do some tricks here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.