Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Spiderman 3 requirements too high

Minimum System Requirements

- 3D hardware accelerator card required:
- 100% DirectX® 9.0c-compliant AGP/PCIe 256 MB onboard memory hardware T&L-capable video card with Shader Model 3.0 support and the latest drivers*
- English version of Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium® 4 2.8 GHz or Athlon™ XP 2800+ or higher processor
- 1024 MB of RAM for Windows 2000/XP, :shock:1536 MB:shock: of RAM for Windows Vista™
- 6 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 600 MB for the Windows swap file)
- A 100% Windows 2000/XP/Vista-compatible computer system including:
- 100% DirectX 9.0c-compliant true 16-bit sound card and drivers
- 100% Windows 2000/XP/Vista-compatible mouse, keyboard and drivers
- 100% Windows 2000/XP/Vista-compatible 2x speed DVD-ROM drive and drivers

* Supported Chipsets for Windows 2000/XP/Vista:
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 7300 GT 256 MB and better
- ATI® Radeon™ X1300 256 MB and better

This is minimum requirement :shock:

Requirements are insane :evil:

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
well IMO Spiderman games always sucked in gameplay.. Btw crysis needs a dx10gpu while this doesnt..

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Wat do u expect?
This is a straight x360 port by Beenox . Hence Shader Model 3 requiremnt will be there same as with Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Btw the game is pretty good on pc, not useless like spidey 2

T

thunderbird.117

Funny. There is no official confirmation only unoffical regarding crysis req and yet people believes it. Crysis is not just for directx 10. It is also for Direcx 9.

I heard that spiderman 3 is a free roam game.

emailaatif786 said:
6 GB of uncompressed hard disk space!! WOW
:confused:. Almost all games takes space like that. Stalkar takes about 10GB of HDD. I dont know why is it so "wow" .

Last edited by a moderator:

cyborg47

Technomancer
I've saw the videos of sm3 in youtube......the gameplay is pretty cool, a bit similar to ultimate spiderman's gamepaly.

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
thunderbird.117 said:
I heard that spiderman 3 is a free roam game.

Yup

Wikipedia said:
The game will also feature over 20 miles of sewers and subways. This is definite for the next-gen and current-gen games; the handhelds will have a free-roaming environment also, but no size is confirmed

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
:D

ToCA Race Driver 3 takes 14+ GB for Full install & 7+ GB for minimal Install.

:D

:lol:

Nowdays this is very common. I need to get 320 gb ASAP. Having 40GB is killing me.

T

thunderbird.117

I saw some videos from youtube. Iam very impressed. It is much better than Spiderman 2 or 1. 3 rocks. The only problem with SpiderMan 3 is the req. Which is going to upset many kids. Even i will be unable to play this game :(. My sys fall way behind sys req.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Well the performance on a mid range systems sucks for spider-man 3

I think Spider-Man 3 has been optimized for ATI graphics cards rather than Nvidia's so it's a big disappointment for us Indians as most of us have Nvidia Graphics cards.

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
w00t w00t! I can play it! *kisses his 7600 GT*

But its a very very bad port. However I guess they aren't expecting much sales on PC. XBOX/XBOX 360 and Wii were generating a lot more hype than PS3/PS2 and PC and amongst hand-helds, PSP is expecting more sales than the DS. But good of them to have released across 8 platforms.

This game still has that "Press the keys in the sequence they appear on the screen". Yuck, when will we get cool combos and user-controlled S-Sense usage I wonder, cause this is just painful. In MUA Spidey's S-Sense slows time down for the team to avoid attacks, now that's a good idea.

satanlives

Journeyman
ive gt the game.. looks absolutely amazing at max settings.. the controls are ok..rather play with a joystick then keyboard.....
still works like crap on my 7800gt i get like 15-25 fps on all high and 2x Af
still if ur a spidey fan u should get it...
it has the same free roaming gameplay as ultimate spiderman had.. wich is fun since uve can explore the entire city and climb up skyscrappers like empire state buildings... and yeah did i mention it looks STUNNIINGG on max settings..

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
What were they thinking when they made the game,it's a big disappointment that the game is not optimized for pc.15-25 fps!!!! on 7800gt.Man,this is no justice.

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

izzikio_rage said:
great....me buy a graphics card just for spider man 3....you gotta be kidding....aur kuch khel loonga..

Nah. No one is kidding. They are many game that you can have fun :D.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
izzikio_rage said:
great....me buy a graphics card just for spider man 3....you gotta be kidding....aur kuch khel loonga..

Am one of those who'll do that :)) I've played every game, even hunted down those old ones and played them :)) I've watched every show, except for the numero uno series, which is now only available at their studio :( Now on my way to read the remaining 500 comics of non-mainstream Spider-Man :)) Did I mention I got a suit? :))

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
thunderbird.117 said:
I saw some videos from youtube. Iam very impressed. It is much better than Spiderman 2 or 1. 3 rocks. The only problem with SpiderMan 3 is the req. Which is going to upset many kids. Even i will be unable to play this game :(. My sys fall way behind sys req.

Can you gimme the links...
Cause the videos I've seen, the graphics is very bad 'ok' at best.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom