Spice Android One Dream Uno Mi-498 Review

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Well guys, at this point, i can't answer the ASS question. My phone has to run into some sort of trouble to figure that out. But there's no doubt
that among the three, Micromax has the biggest brand recognition. But honestly i've had a tough time with their ASS, with my former tab MMX Funbook.
Things might have improved now, but can't comment. These phones are really build good. One should buy them for this reason, without bothering about ASS at this point.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
does it allow to download app over wifi, i have heard that play store not working or apps not dowloading or upding on wifi, please confirm, how is the sound quality ?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
does it allow to download app over wifi, i have heard that play store not working or apps not dowloading or upding on wifi, please confirm, how is the sound quality ?

Can't comment about the Sound Quality. But regarding the Play Store and WiFi it's working absolutely fine as it should. No problem yet.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Where did you get to hear this? I download all apps on WiFi only over airtel broadband. These are nothing but rubbish rumours mate.. About the sound quality, I use klipsch image s3m and the sound quality is great. I use player pro for music. The back speakers are a bit low sounding though.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Where did you get to hear this? I download all apps on WiFi only over airtel broadband. These are nothing but rubbish rumours mate.. About the sound quality, I use klipsch image s3m and the sound quality is great. I use player pro for music. The back speakers are a bit low sounding though.

Peace of mind, i was very worried about the wifi usage, thanks i will order one soon

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Don't buy Micromax Canvas A1 it has problem related to wifi. Getting error 489 while downloading apps from WIFI. But not getting that error while downloading with 3G. Tried every steps to solve the problem but failed.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Yesterday had a chat with Tenida over phone. It seems Micromax canvas A1 phones are plagued by this issue. Very wierd though.
Haven't faced a single issue in my spice though. The spice version seems to be bug free at the moment.

Gollum

Collector
[MENTION=83196]vickybat[/MENTION]
Thanks for your review, I have placed the order for this phone.
It will arrive tomorrow. I hope it meets my expectations.

Top Bottom