a2mn2002

keen to learn..
go for it. I have 2 accounts on speakasia.
Earning well.
But hurry ! amount of joining will be 15k after 20 may instead of11k.

PraKs

Youngling
Its too confusing.. Works like any MLM company.

You pay 11k join & find other bakras who can pay 11k & be under your chain.

If you dont refer anyone You can NOT get money of so called surveys you have done :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
All Ponzi scheme companies are fraud! PERIOD.

Even this one would be proved the same one day...wait n watch

Another co goes to town with easy money scheme - The Times of India

SpeakAsia still can’t show valid legal documents - Moneylife Personal Finance site and magazine (read the article and then the user comments too)

SPEAK ASIA LEGAL NOTICE IS also Fake.

*epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/S...

I have called ADVOCATE A.K.Singh. The phone goes to EPABX and says welcome to A.K.SIngh's office... Then there is no further phone diversion. No one picks up the Phone....

Speak asia's lawyer is ALSO fake...

Try calling number of A.K.Singh

011- 26522084 or 011- 41764559

one comment from the user replies...

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
Its too confusing.. Works like any MLM company.

You pay 11k join & find other bakras who can pay 11k & be under your chain.

If you dont refer anyone You can NOT get money of so called surveys you have done :)

this is not true my pal . U dnt need to refer for earning. one need to join and do survy evry week and earn 4k evry month.

This cmpny is going to be register in india soon,meanwhile it is paying service tax to indian govt.

PraKs

Youngling
this is not true my pal . U dnt need to refer for earning. one need to join and do survy evry week and earn 4k evry month.

This cmpny is going to be register in india soon,meanwhile it is paying service tax to indian govt.

Please be kind enough to post the proof that you have not referred any one (making someone bakra & pay 11000) & you got paid just for doing the survey.

abhidev

Human Spambot
oohhhh...all these chain schemes are total bakra making schemes.........don't fall for it....it will be interesting for those who wanna earn with no hard work.......

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well, I'm not into these survey thingy...but many of my friends joined and one of my colleague too and they report it positive.

Soumyavs

Right off the assembly line
Its a fact that the company gives away Rs 500 per survey. I had joined in march 2011 and now i have recovered all the amount that i had put in and now what ever im earning is all profit... :)

any query contact me at : me.soumya1986@gmail.com

Top Bottom