Sorry but...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratyush

Broken In
raina_rocks said:
tats it dude........ u shud spend more time on ur studies yaar...... b a bit realistic..... im nt sayin 2 throw ur pc out of d window....... juss try 2 concentrate more on studies.....

i always got more than 90% upto 10th ..... n even in 12th i got into d 80ees.......juss bcoz...... i concentrated more on studies...... n still i hav a decent knowledge bout computers..... nt sayin its enough knowledge...... but gud marks helped me 2 get into a gud collg....

u are right, mate. exams are more important. they will shape ur career.

I think this is going to be my last post as my parents are insisting to put away my pc as my boards are coming. see ya all after the boards. BYE!!!

sandeepk

Journeyman
I first used computer after my 12th exam that is nearly 17 years. And I had my first computer when I was in 3rd year in BE i.e. 20 years and I am still using it. You all guys seem to me to be very young and also very lucky to get to use computer so early. But I must say that you should look more into academics rather than computers. It is more important. You can always learn and use it during or after your graduation. Now a days when I am working I am usually 10 hours in front of computers and I am getting bored day by day for of using computers. And I have to use computers as it the requirement of being Software Engineer. So guys, do try to limit the use of computers and try hard on studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom