piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Ihatemyself said:
Oh really... now stop being satirical
"I am Piyush Gupta. I was born on 1st August 198* in panipat(haryana)."
if u were born on 198* u must be more then 17

Ohh u read my blog not faree

i m not even 10 years old to this computer world:p

:shock: :shock: its damn too early for u folks ..... first time i touched any computer was in Class 11th (15 yrs of age then) and my PC came in 2005.......... u guys got a good head start ....use it well. ... and +1 for "jaldi soya karo" :D

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i was 12 when i got my PC and started gaming heavily and by 13 i used win in quake 3 @ hardcore level !! ......and Age of empires 2 at hardest level 1 on 1 with the comp !

at 13 knew basic hacking !! and also apart from that i would successfully steal password from cybercafes using various techniques and use those connections !!

at 13 i could even assemble a PC with all jumper configs right in place and install windows successfully i did assemeble few PCs with my friend who was then in 12th ( me in 8th )

used to win all IT quizes at 13 and 14 !!
then when i was 14 i was got introduced to chatting on yahoo !!

at the same time i got bored of games:cool: and net and changed to studying also i had my first deep crush :D so no time for computers

scored 100 in math and science in 9th (14yrs) and 10th (15 yrs)
interests changed all of sudden.....was 100 km away from computer
my computer was never started from 2004 APRIL to 2006 MAY
sadly failed in IIT exams by a margin of few marks in boring chem all high marks in math and physics were or no use.....got mech at NIT surthkal but took Info Sci at bangalore's best college

now back to reclaim my kingdom.........!!

Last edited:

faraaz

Evil Genius
Hmmm...I placed fourth in the TCS IT quiz thing when I was 15...I built my first assembled computer from second hand spare parts when I was 14...but yeah, I got into it later than most of the kiddies around here...

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Im now 19 and i had a PC for my own when i was 14 and now Ive got 3PCs.
But i started gamin when i was 12- the video games. Its was a real craze.

My earliest P Cgames were roadrash, NFS2,3 etc

Pathik

Google Bot
You guys sound too lucky to me... I got my 1st comp wen i was 16.. had carefully handpicked components as i was on a low budget..

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^^ and i consider my self unlucky...i. shld'nt have wasted precious time of my high school life in 7th 8th and 1st half of 9th with my computer...there was nobody to tell !!!! and i dint realize it myself !!

instead i should have played outdoor games and focused on other things !!

but anyway those days were great !! being a genius @ 13 yrs old and beating a 20yr CS students !!

now am so poor at computer.....so much has changed after 2003 when i stopped with my computer !!

and playing diablo 1 and 2 was a great thing....i really enjoyed those 2 games in 9th !! i still remember those holidays in 8th playing diablo

one advice to all 13 14 and 15 yr old...throw your computer out of the window and get a life

later u dont want to cry

" I had a life Now i have a Computer "

do u ??

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i am in 9th now , i got my PC when i was in 6th , i mostly play games and do some miscieves with windows till 7th(not registry ) . in 7th i understand the pc a bit and installing 3-6+ softwares a day , . learnt basics of almost every popular software .

i remembered when i was noob and installed a linux provided by some PCQ magzine that time . i was not having even a windows xp cd that time . i spent 2 month with linux , than got famelier with linux . after that i got windows CD and done partition , i made wrong partitions (dont remember exactly but that resulted to HDD failure ). i called my comp engg , he replaced my harddisk with his harddisk from there i got ....**CENSORED PART** ..than i was knowing the concept of bootloader and all . i opened my pc for fun and a iny shot of static burnt my mainboard .

motherboard replacing time .

meanwhile i got DIGIT that year in that digit provided demo version of prince of persia ww .from there i knew , that the gaming in PC is ot till snakes or minesweeper .

than for few months i played games . i was thinking of my hardware , it is too old time to replace'em all

almost every hardware was replaced . than i played a few months than
i've got internet , yippie .i think i am the only person who changed his planes in 2 months
first dial up
than plan250
than 900 ul(now)
i was knoing only site was www.cartoonnetworkindia.com Silly . i found that there is google search , red in digit

that makes life simpler . i was learning at 4x speed .

i ve once got popttt there was no method to play becoz of cr..*THIS FORUM DONT ALLOW POSTING OF WAREZ CONTENT*
..i was quiet experienced , yet learning . ive gone to the digit website one day . there i experimented all links .
ive came to this forum i clicked 'register' at the first movement without enen thinking that what is 'Forum' ... everyone knows after that i knew what is posting , my very first threads were very silly and stupid . becoz i was noob that time after .....*THERE IS VERY LONG STORY AFTER THAT *

now , i've learnt html . and learning C right now .it is not even a year since i got my internet . and know a bit of hacking . i have almost 60+ passwords of different persons right now , including BSNL pass,gmail,yahoo,zapak,etc

i m still learning the miracles of the world .

u will be surprised to know my percentace over the time , adding exel chart to explain
*img177.imageshack.us/img177/4793/chartle1.gif

good story letz start some novel like 'when digitians expose themselves' or 'the enigmatic digit guys' or maybe ' confessions of an infant noob' ...it wud be gr8 like Chetan Bhagat..& someday u can even get it instead of fast track heee heee

cybersunil

Right off the assembly line
aks_win said:
^^^ and i consider my self unlucky...i. shld'nt have wasted precious time of my high school life in 7th 8th and 1st half of 9th with my computer...there was nobody to tell !!!! and i dint realize it myself !!

instead i should have played outdoor games and focused on other things !!

but anyway those days were great !! being a genius @ 13 yrs old and beating a 20yr CS students !!

now am so poor at computer.....so much has changed after 2003 when i stopped with my computer !!

and playing diablo 1 and 2 was a great thing....i really enjoyed those 2 games in 9th !! i still remember those holidays in 8th playing diablo

one advice to all 13 14 and 15 yr old...throw your computer out of the window and get a life

later u dont want to cry

" I had a life Now i have a Computer "

do u ??

Surely agree with you PAL.. All the kiddies in this FORUM.. Seriously.. Get out of your room or wherever you spend time on computer for most part of the day and get a life. Remember Life is not Virtual, it's REAL.. You have loads of time later to fiddle around with those mother boards, RAM and CPU's

vish786

"The Gentleman"
these days all guys are going senti in the forum. everybody has some bad/stupid past, but some discuss with others, while some dont, they keep the truth with themselves, just try to manage life and have balance in life, be a good human being and successful with good ways.

Pratyush

Broken In
max_demon said:
i am in 9th now , i got my PC when i was in 6th , i mostly play games and do some miscieves with windows till 7th(not registry ) . in 7th i understand the pc a bit and installing 3-6+ softwares a day , . learnt basics of almost every popular software .

i remembered when i was noob and installed a linux provided by some PCQ magzine that time . i was not having even a windows xp cd that time . i spent 2 month with linux , than got famelier with linux . after that i got windows CD and done partition , i made wrong partitions (dont remember exactly but that resulted to HDD failure ). i called my comp engg , he replaced my harddisk with his harddisk from there i got ....**CENSORED PART** ..than i was knowing the concept of bootloader and all . i opened my pc for fun and a iny shot of static burnt my mainboard .

meanwhile i got DIGIT that year in that digit provided demo version of prince of persia ww .from there i knew , that the gaming in PC is ot till snakes or minesweeper .

than for few months i played games . i was thinking of my hardware , it is too old time to replace'em all

i've got internet , yippie .i think i am the only person who changed his planes in 2 months
first dial up
than plan250
than 900 ul(now)
i was knoing only site was www.cartoonnetworkindia.com Silly . i found that there is google search , red in digit

i ve once got popttt there was no method to play becoz of cr..*THIS FORUM DONT ALLOW POSTING OF WAREZ CONTENT*
..i was quiet experienced , yet learning . ive gone to the digit website one day . there i experimented all links .
ive came to this forum i clicked 'register' at the first movement without enen thinking that what is 'Forum' ... everyone knows after that i knew what is posting , my very first threads were very silly and stupid . becoz i was noob that time after .....*THERE IS VERY LONG STORY AFTER THAT *

u will be surprised to know my percentace over the time , adding exel chart to explain

same here also. max and i are soo alike. i also got my pc in 6th and used to sit whole day on the pc. played The Sims continuously for 14-16 hours. spent all my summer vacation playing sims and other games.
Result - my percentages declined

Class 5 (no pc) - 87%
Class 6 (newly bought HCL Ezeebee) - 84.5%
Class 7 (addicted, spending way too much playing games) - 79.2%
Class 8 (addiction grew stronger, spent months playing games - also suffered from high fever during exams) - 74%
Class 9 (vowed to study seriously, but to no vain. got introduced to consoles and spent too much time on tech magazines, gaming addiction grew on) - 79.6%
Class 10 (once again vowed to throw my pc out of the window, but never succeeded. spending way too many hours on gamespot, ign etc.) - Currently Studying ago 1st unit exams were over and except hindi,english,s.sc. all went bad. fearing of failing in MATHS.

see, how a genius in studies turns a struggler for marks.

So guys, the moral of the story is PCs are more addictive than drugs;) They ruin one's life. So, let's start an ANTI-PC MOVEMENT FOR THOSE BELOW 15...:D :D :D

^^ +1 .............i think these kids shld realise that the outer life (outside the cabby ...and ur PC room) is far much better at this age. This is the age where a person learns to adjust to the outer world (through friends and pals), playing outdoor games leads to development of qualities like physical fitness, teamwork, positive attitude, competition and mental strength. Also there are certain extra curricular activities (....:D :D :D ....) which are far more entertaining and intrsting and teach management (time and money managament if multitasking :D )........................ so in short there is somethin for every type of kid out there ...and rem ..all these burnt motherboards and crashed hard disks can wait but teenage will never come back.....................

Hope u get my point (i am not that expressive in writing as i am verbally )

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Hm.... I dunno about the performance in school, as I never suffered from it, but got my first PC when I was 8. It was a 286, and I used it for playing with WS and playing prince.

Then I got another one when I was 13 (as a present for doing well in scholarship exams), and all I did was play games. And finally I got a laptop as a gift again (for getting NTS).... So I don't think that using PC is the sole reason for poor acadamic (or less than average of an indivisual) performance.

Aditya

raina_rocks

the man who sold d world
max_demon said:

first dial up
than plan250
than 900 ul(now)

now , i've learnt html . and learning C right now .it is not even a year since i got my internet . and know a bit of hacking . i have almost 60+ passwords of different persons right now , including BSNL pass,gmail,yahoo,zapak,etc

i m still learning the miracles of the world .

*img177.imageshack.us/img177/4793/chartle1.gif

tats it dude........ u shud spend more time on ur studies yaar...... b a bit realistic..... im nt sayin 2 throw ur pc out of d window....... juss try 2 concentrate more on studies.....

i always got more than 90% upto 10th ..... n even in 12th i got into d 80ees.......juss bcoz...... i concentrated more on studies...... n still i hav a decent knowledge bout computers..... nt sayin its enough knowledge...... but gud marks helped me 2 get into a gud collg....

Status
Not open for further replies.