Sony Xperia S

OP
Richie Rich

Richie Rich

Broken In
In some benchmarks HTC One S (Global version) is even more powerful than upcoming giant Galaxy S III.
HTC One S would be price around 28k in market, next week.

Benchmarks

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Krait is better than Exynos. But looses in the graphics side. Should be highly power efficient. Only if peoples understand quad core is a misleading hype. 2 efficient cores are sufficient for mobile.

OP
Richie Rich

Richie Rich

Broken In
Where to get Xperia S with bill for the cheapest? I live in delhi, and the price is 30.5 to 31k in market.
Give me online shopping link for the that.

Is this seller reliable

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
That's with seller warranty. No official Sony warranty on that one. :)

You can get the Xperia S for around 28.5-29k if you bargain going around various shops

29.5k here with Sony warranty. You could apply some coupon and get it for 29k I guess.

*www.ebay.in/itm/BRAND-NEW-SONY-XPE...81682?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item3f188f4332

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
Is that after using some coupon ?
I just checked and the price is listed as 30899 with Free Shipping and 1000 Off so that's 29899.

OP
Richie Rich

Richie Rich

Broken In
No shop is offering me less than 30,000 bucks
And how you conclude that this guy is selling with no sony warranty. How can a seller can provide warranty by his own? He has good reputation percentage and a power seller.

Last edited:

randomuser111

Technomancer
No shop is offering me less than 30,000 bucks
And how you conclude that this guy is selling with no sony warranty. How can a seller can provide warranty by his own? He has good reputation percentage and a power seller.

When you scroll down the page its clearly mentioned it comes with six month seller warranty and no manufacturer warranty

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
GPS lock is fast and accurate and easy to get lock even indoors ! Thanks to Glonass. GPS performance is no doubt among the best in the market.

And no I don't have yellow tinge on my screen and nor in photos. You can see my photos and judge yourself whether there is any yellow tinge ?

No problems ! After the latest firmware update sensitivity of the three touch buttons has also improved.

Top Bottom