Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Sony software is far more superior to Samsung HTC or lg.. But it must try to include certain innovations like of moto x or Samsung Galaxy s4 to attract people... Indian people doesn't understand hardware but when they are shown some software tricks like Samsung does... They get mad of it and claim that it is the best phone
Well this is my personal opinion.. :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
Isnt Bravia Engine 2 is a software trick to magically improve video quality ;)

Whatever u guys say I just love all Sony designs ...they are all unique...and have some or other quality over other..

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Moving forward.

Next launches from Sony after i1

Xperia i1 mini (not official name)

4.3" 720p Triluminos
Snapdragon 800 2.2ghz
2 GB RAM
2400mAh battery
20 MP 1/2.3" Exmor R camera, f2.0 Sony G lens
Android 4.3
16 GB Internal, microSD slot

New tablet

10.1 inch 1920x1200 Triluminos
Snapdragon 800 2.3 ghz
2 GB RAM
16/32 GB
WIFI/LTE
6000mAh battery
6.7mm thin
450 grams
8 MP Exmor RS camera

2014 flagship

5.2" 1080p Triluminos
MSM8984 2.3ghz
Adreno 420
3 GB RAM
20 MP camera
3200mAh battery

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
My roommate bought Xperia Z recently. While the design and performance is striking, I have to say that the display leaves much to be desired. The blacks not being black and poor viewing angles. Camera color reproduction is stellar though.

I believe that the issues with display has something to do with the water resistance. If they have not had this issue with display, Sony would have been sold many more devices. Also, I think, Sony had a unfortunate release time frame. Xperia Z came out around the same times as HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4. Which are two mammoths.and I think they impacted the sales a lot.

All in all, a good phone. I am happy to see Sony getting some identity in the android market.

ashs1

Padawan
Moving forward.

Next launches from Sony after i1

Xperia i1 mini (not official name)

4.3" 720p Triluminos
Snapdragon 800 2.2ghz
2 GB RAM
2400mAh battery
20 MP 1/2.3" Exmor R camera, f2.0 Sony G lens
Android 4.3
16 GB Internal, microSD slot

wow !!
gr8 specs & the perfect screen size for me.. i wonder how much would this one cost approximately..:O *looks at randomuser* ;)

dude1

Journeyman
those are some serious specs!! nice...at last sony thinks of powering their phones with latest and greatest innards!(but seriously,i don't think this i1 mini be packing same specs as honami,looking at sammy n htc. cuz If they do it wud be cannibalizing own flagship.)

LegendKiller

In the zone
The fact is that i truly want sony to do well and present a real choice to the customer in india in front of samsung. And it's hard to believe how this year's phone don't have the same good screens like xperia-p and s.

I am hoping they do by jan'14 when i would be thinking of replacing one-s.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
The fact is that i truly want sony to do well and present a real choice to the customer in india in front of samsung. And it's hard to believe how this year's phone don't have the same good screens like xperia-p and s.

I am hoping they do by jan'14 when i would be thinking of replacing one-s.

When it's already solved, you don't have to "wish" or "hope". Just go to Sony center and check out Z Ultra screen, it's 1000 times better than Xperia S/P screen.

Top Bottom