Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ Yup :) Sony rocks like always :) If they give us 4.3 :) It will rock

More from X.l group via some user
I have successfully updated my phone to 15.0.A.2.17 New Firmware
Coming to the update the main difference which i felt is camera quality is fair better than before especially front camera was not black and white and as well as video not getting lag anywere ! we can save around 100mb of ram memory after updating which makes device faster .! Small app feature added .! It was pretty cool and easy to use..internal memory issues have been fixed after this update..Touch was slight improved and you can feel the touch difference between before and after updating for sure . Device works faster than before.no improvement on battery life

ashs1

Padawan
Looking forward to the Improved front camera colours..previously it almost seemed like Black & white.. :/

If 4.3 comes, it will be Beyond Awesome...it will be
LEGEND-
.DARY !!!
*crosses fingers for 4.3 update soon*

Superayush

Tech lover
I do not have 100% confirmation but Honami will launch in India next month (Sep) Around the 15th or so.

Pricing will be slightly lower than Z Ultra so about 41k street price.

Specs-

Snapdragon 800 2.3 ghz + Adreno 330
2 GB RAM
5.0" 1080p Triluminos LCD with X-Reality
IP55/58 dust water resistance
20 MP Exmor R 1/2" back illuminated sensor
F2.0 Sony G Lens
SteadyShot Image stabilization
BIONZ ISP
2 MP Exmor R front 1080p Camera
3050mAh battery
Twin stereo speakers
Glass + Aluminum body

External Lens(To be purchased separately, not bundled with the phone :p) with 1.0" Exmor R back illuminated sensor and F1.8 Carl Zeiss lens(same hardware from Cybershot RX 100 II)

No 3 gig ram as of now for flagships?..glass is dragontrail or gorilla?

Superayush

Tech lover
Sony Honami teaser image leaks, confirms purple version - GSMArena.com news

:0 random that solidifies ur prediction really good pro leaking ....wish we had a randomuser for samy htc and other big companies aswell...:D

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Xperia Z Ultra Triluminos display vs HTC One SLCD3 ;)

*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/XZU-v-HO_1-640x480.jpg
*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/XZU-v-HO_2-640x480.jpg
*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/XZU-v-HO_3-640x480.jpg
*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/XZU-v-HO_4-640x480.jpg
*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/XZU-v-HO_5-640x480.jpg
*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/XZU-v-HO_6.jpg
*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/XZU-v-HO_7.jpg
*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/XZU-v-HO_8-640x480.jpg

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
First full size Honami camera sample. ( Not final software)

On par or better than 1020 at this stage

*www.imgus.net/bilder/6a7f722126dbda9790af5df2e6fb4914.JPG

LINK to Full Size

LegendKiller

In the zone
it might cost some 50k in the market. much rather buy a s3 and a good camera for that price. Don't get me wrong, but i really don't think you need a 20mp cam in a phone unless you are a atul kasbekar or something and don't want to carry a dslr along every time.

And also to market a phone just by hyping up it's camera when xperia-z and zl didn't do exceedingly well due to not so good screen(put s4,z,one side-by-side you will know) and avg battery life (and that too with advantage of good 3-4 months early release from htc-1 and s4) is a clear case of wrong priority for me. like with Z it was water-proofing.

Last edited:

arjoonpk

Broken In
guys... I'm planning to buy Sony Xperia ZL.. most likely this week itself.... All specs are simply stunning... I'm just worried about the battery life of ZL... The thing is I came across some reviews stating ZL has poor battery life.. Any users in here who can help me with this...

I just want the phone to last a day... at the least 15 hours...

I'm not a serious gamer... but I do a lot of surfing
along with all sorta social networking apps...
I do make many voice calls as well....
I currently own an S Advance... its giving me around 18 hours battery life....
(Guess this helps you to figure out my phone usage...)

is 15 hours too much asking from ZL... what say guyss..... Please do help me out......

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
it might cost some 50k in the market. much rather buy a s3 and a good camera for that price. Don't get me wrong, but i really don't think you need a 20mp cam in a phone unless you are a atul kasbekar or something and don't want to carry a dslr along every time.

And also to market a phone just by hyping up it's camera when xperia-z and zl didn't do exceedingly well due to not so good screen(put s4,z,one side-by-side you will know) and avg battery life (and that too with advantage of good 3-4 months early release from htc-1 and s4) is a clear case of wrong priority for me. like with Z it was water-proofing.

No it won't cost 50k. It will cost the same as other flagships currently - 42k street price. FYI HTC One dual sim launched in India today at 48k.

Second of all, Honami is not a camera phone alone. It's a phone with the best everything. The best screen on the market, the best camera on a smartphone, best audio quality coupled with a sexy water proof chassis.

Battery is a 3050mAh unit. So going by recent history, it should offer solid battery life as well.

Superayush

Tech lover
No it won't cost 50k. It will cost the same as other flagships currently - 42k street price. FYI HTC One dual sim launched in India today at 48k.

Second of all, Honami is not a camera phone alone. It's a phone with the best everything. The best screen on the market, the best camera on a smartphone, best audio quality coupled with a sexy water proof chassis.

Battery is a 3050mAh unit. So going by recent history, it should offer solid battery life as well.

How is xperia zr ..found it really appealing spec wise.please may I know anyone's experience with this phone and tell its pros and cons thx :) :D (don't say xperia zl i feel full hd no need and drains battery very fast)

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Honami !!!! :D

*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/DSC-QX100_Lifestyle_02_Xperia-i1-640x426.jpg

The above pictured lens accessory has a 1" inch sensor and F1.8 Carl Zeiss lens ;)

Top Bottom