Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
ok soo I checked the full samples of those shots...and I think exposure and colors are great...although in 2nd and 3rd shots the sky is looking bit unnatural...but thats due to over exposure (brightness in noob language)
colors are looking natural and punchy...not over saturated

ISO level is also good...I checked the Disney land pic and its taken at ISO 50....at f2 1/1600 Shutter speed ....hmm but due to that big aperture the trees around corners lost almost all there details....ideally we if in manual mode I would take that shot at f8 1/100 to get everything sharp ...

bad thing I felt that sony have used over sharpening in there camera algorithem ...maybe to get more details out of the pic...but see in the 1st pic...all plants are looking too sharp...and those white building are all too sharp..

other than that hats off to sony for putting such a great cam in a mobile :)

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Thanks for your valuable comment Sujoy :)

Future firmware upgrades should improve the camera much more than just great.

Z1 Antutu and Quadrant

*www.pinoytechblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Xperia-Z-Antutu.jpg
*www.pinoytechblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Xperia-Z-Quadrant.jpg

Antutu - 35554
Quadrant - 21620

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
So which phone had the best screen this year ? HTC One.

Now let's see what AndroidAuthority has to say about Z1 screen compared to HTC One

Verdict: With the Truliminous display meshed with the X-Reality engine, the Xperia Z1 takes the win. It’s an absolutely stunning display.

Now let's get to the conclusion

Sony’s Xperia Z1 is one wicked device, surpassing the quality of most flagships that launched this year. It’s packing some insane hardware, such as the Snapdragon 800 and its monstrous 20.7-megapixel camera, and, of course, the Exmor RS Sensor.

If there’s one device that’s ready to shake up the Android world, it’s the Xperia Z1, though that’s not to say devices like the HTC One aren’t good anymore. On the contrary, they’re great handsets!

What’s happened here is that Sony has set a new bar of expectations. Going forward, I’d expect to see companies echo the sheer amount of quality that went into the Z1 with their own future handsets.

Sony Xperia Z1 vs. HTC One quick comparison (video)

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Are you gonna pay that much....
Stupid....

You are calculating to today's GBP to INR value which is very depressing 101.8 Rupees to a Pound. But, if we calculate to 90 Rupees per Pound, that comes to a reasonable Rs. 54,000/-. Reasonable for the specs, not in general.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
You are calculating to today's GBP to INR value which is very depressing 101.8 Rupees to a Pound. But, if we calculate to 90 Rupees per Pound, that comes to a reasonable Rs. 54,000/-. Reasonable for the specs, not in general.

OK. Still be honest is that insane amount for just a phone. U can get a good bike.... Other things. It's too much. Forget the specs as they are gonna absolute next year or may be in next 6 months only.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
No one is forcing you to buy it. You can keep your Nexus 4, it is a phone good enough for most of us. My Defy+ is good enough for me. But for some, nothing is enough and Z1 is the most likely phone they will buy. Z1 is still cheaper than HTC Butterfly S when it was launched (in USD) and gives way more value than any phone has ever given in the ultra premium smartphone segment.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
No one is forcing you to buy it. You can keep your Nexus 4, it is a phone good enough for most of us. My Defy+ is good enough for me. But for some, nothing is enough and Z1 is the most likely phone they will buy. Z1 is still cheaper than HTC Butterfly S when it was launched (in USD) and gives way more value than any phone has ever given in the ultra premium smartphone segment.

Lol... I will buy a good dslr or a good telescope... That can easily show you planets... any dslr in this range can kick ass of z1 in any lighting condition. 60k for a phone only brain less or ultra rich will do that. :p

Last edited:

dude1

Journeyman
OK. Still be honest is that insane amount for just a phone. U can get a good bike.... Other things. It's too much. Forget the specs as they are gonna absolute next year or may be in next 6 months only.
Please get one. I wud suggest discover 125... a friend of mine has got one, good mileage and looks:p
And as for the phone it looks great....probably be getting one..:razz:

For showing me dreams and then shattering it. :p
+1.....

Top Bottom