Sony Playstation 5 Discussion Thread

bubusam13

Human
gr8 now buy its expensive games xD
But I can sell the game discs as well once done. And there is a trick to get digital games cheap.

Also at the price I got this console, I can sell it in profit or rent my console for 1500 a day

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
But I can sell the game discs as well once done. And there is a trick to get digital games cheap.

Also at the price I got this console, I can sell it in profit or rent my console for 1500 a day
You got a great deal on the disc version of the console for sure. My friend yesterday decided to wait 2 months, and now changed his decision & the offer is gone :p

What's the trick for cheap digital games?

bubusam13

Human
You got a great deal on the disc version of the console for sure. My friend yesterday decided to wait 2 months, and now changed his decision & the offer is gone :p

What's the trick for cheap digital games?
BBD is from 23rd Sep, I suppose. Unless Sony reduces the price again, it wont be cheaper at BBD.
Get PSN account in a region where games are cheaper. I feel buying and selling discs is more economical than owning a digital copy, and subscription is there as well.

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
BBD is from 23rd Sep, I suppose. Unless Sony reduces the price again, it wont be cheaper at BBD.
Get PSN account in a region where games are cheaper. I feel buying and selling discs is more economical than owning a digital copy, and subscription is there as well.
Why do you think its 23 Sep? Usually its between Durga Puja & Diwali but has been getting closer & closer to Durga Puja.

Edit - Just checked last year's dates, it indeed happened during Durga Puja, ended just before Ashtami.

bubusam13

Human
I know that. But many websites predict 23rd Sep. One such screenshot below.

1693588325210.png

bubusam13

Human
Its out for delivery today. Waiting for it with my recently purchased DJI Action 3 :D as it's a open box delivery. It was to be delivered the same day but I delayed it due to office works.
I'm expecting just before Durga Puja like last year, but let's see. Once upon a time this used to happen just before Diwali.
I think now a days they put some Diwali sale as well.

Last edited:

bubusam13

Human
Can I use this in PS5. Mentioned read speed is 7000 Mb/s

*www.amazon.in/EVM-N500-NVMe-Internal-Speed/dp/B0CFXPB6KK/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
You can get open box Samsung 990 pro 2TB for under 12k, will be a much better choice. Even a big brand like Adata with S70 blade has QC issues, so better avoid EVM.

techenclave.com/threads/samsung-new-open-box-ssds.216270/page-7

Heard of some issues with 990 pro or 980 pro, just read about it online. I think issue no longer exists.