Sony announces Xperia L and SP mid range droids

SahilAr

In the zone
@randomuser,I agree with all phones except s4,it has got quad core powerful powervr chip,i don't think adreno 320 is better than that!I agree that xperia sp can handle all such games very easily,but such high end games will be more playful on s4 screen not because of hd screen and not because of dual core gpu,but because of "Full HD" resolution and a quad core "Gpu"

thanks man. I want to upgrade from my current Samsung Galaxy GT5510 to a phone like SP :D
probably in 2 months time. I think the price should drop to 22k range by then?
pre order price ~25k now Sony Xperia SP (Black) - Buy Online with Best Prices @ Shopping.IndiaTimes.com

Don't expect a price cut of 3k in two months,but ya it can be 1-1.7k cheaper than that of price as of now because last time when xperia p launched,it was also launched @25k and it was launched on april,i wanted it to buy on my b'day on 21st june but still the price was 24k,and yaa i noticed that the price of xperia sp is 25k all over the internet websites except ebay the culprit!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Don't expect a price cut of 3k in two months,but ya it can be 1-1.7k cheaper than that of price as of now because last time when xperia p launched,it was also launched @25k and it was launched on april,i wanted it to buy on my b'day on 21st june but still the price was 24k,and yaa i noticed that the price of xperia sp is 25k all over the internet websites except ebay the culprit!
with coupons/cc cash back offers it might :p

Galaxy S duos at Reliance digital sold for 12k today. (may day deal) :p

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*i.imgur.com/Aw9j3e0.jpg
bangalore.

*www.reliancedigital.in/samsung-galaxy-s-duos-s7562-smart-phone-white.html

sorry for off topic :p

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
@randomuser,I agree with all phones except s4,it has got quad core powerful powervr chip,i don't think adreno 320 is better than that!I agree that xperia sp can handle all such games very easily,but such high end games will be more playful on s4 screen not because of hd screen and not because of dual core gpu,but because of "Full HD" resolution and a quad core "Gpu"

Buddy do some research. S4 octa is worse than Adreno 320 in real world gaming and is slower in latest GLBenchmark 2.7 T rex and also 3DMark for Android. :)

Here, see for yourself. GLBenchmark results

*i.imgur.com/hF6NWZL.jpg
*i.imgur.com/DOrjPci.jpg
*i.imgur.com/vJj7w9O.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Po7c14A.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xlWGeIu.jpg
*i.imgur.com/qwv8tra.jpg

Haha what's funny is some deluded people even claimed SP is not at par with S3's quad A9, heck it beats even Octa Galaxy S4 in GPU benchmarks, helped greatly by its lower HD resolution :D

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Xperia L looks amazing, Loved it.Looks smooth, check the video I shared above, Will surely get this phone :)

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Hahaha maybe because of the design language. Sony phones are not that wide but tall. :)

And don't worry about the touch buttons. You can remove them after you root the phone. They will show up only when you need them.

*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1330150

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ Nop :|, will sell it the day i get the phone(maybe may last week).
It's already 1st may and no news of Xperia L
I want to backup my contacts now, Nokia exports each contact as a .vcf file compared to androids (all counts in 1 vcf) so what do i do? :facepalm:

kapilove77

Padawan
My sony xperia ZL rocks but it's gets heat up. But i know every phone gets too. Viewing angles are not great but it isn't bad either like people make. In day 2 day life this phone rock even its behind in benchmarks than s4 or htc one. Adreno 320 is too powerfull but the thing is games aren't optimized for it that why it may get lag behind other gpus.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^ Nop :|, will sell it the day i get the phone(maybe may last week).
It's already 1st may and no news of Xperia L
I want to backup my contacts now, Nokia exports each contact as a .vcf file compared to androids (all counts in 1 vcf) so what do i do? :facepalm:

There are many apps for that. Don't worry about that. :D

Top Bottom