Status
Not open for further replies.

vysakh

Padawan
i am asking this query for my friend vijaythefool. he has 2 problems now.

1. he cant login to any site but can login to messengers (thats how and why he told me to ask this)

2. he cant login to windows xp. this is the error message he got

MESSAGE CONFIRMATION The system introduded chasis opened or tampered before and please check the system

plz help solve the problem. if you are not clear with the question, you can please ask him. his yahoo id is vijaythefool. he is online at the moment.

Tech&ME

Banned
vysakh said:
i am asking this query for my friend vijaythefool. he has 2 problems now.

1. he cant login to any site but can login to messengers (thats how and why he told me to ask this)

2. he cant login to windows xp. this is the error message he got

MESSAGE CONFIRMATION The system introduded chasis opened or tampered before and please check the system

plz help solve the problem. if you are not clear with the question, you can please ask him. his yahoo id is vijaythefool. he is online at the moment.

Well I can answer the second question.

The problem is with the cabinet. He's cabinet has something called CASE INTRUSION fitted on to it, which is attached to the motherboard. Such Cabinets when opened must either be open with caution not to disturb the lock or to open and re-set it while closing properly.

The BIOS is set to detect the CLOSE STATE of the Cabinet in question. Hence, your friend has either knowingly or unknowingly opened the cabinet which was not meant to be opened by him but a professional service engineer.

Now, the thing is either your friend has a BRANDED computer from DELL or HP or HCL. OR it is a SERVER BOARD from INTEL.

The simpliest solution to this would be to call the conserned service engineer to do the needful.

OR you will have to re-set the jumper on the motherboard and remove the pin lock and then go to the BIOS and disable the CLOSE CASE state.

CAUTION: IF you and your friend are new to this, better call a professional to fix it, else you will fry the motherboard itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom