software which automatically disconnects internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkiguy_me

Broken In
can u guys out there tell me if there is any software which disconnects the internet automatically when we are recieving a call????
and from where it can be downloaded...

Deep

Version 2.0
well there is no need to use the software...

just enable call waiting in ur phone..it shall automatically disconnect from the net (i used to do that some 4-5 years back when i was on dialup)

I donno it works now or not..

Regards
Deep

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
There's an option for this in ur modem driver, but ur ISP needs to support it. I used to get a dialog asking whether I want to disconnect or stay online, whenever I got a call while connected to th net. If u don't find th option, try updating ur modem drivers.

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
i use DAP to do this.... most of time I download something along with net... and when it finishes DAP automatically DC me....

ujjwal

Padawan
I think it is the modem which has to support it ... not the ISP, but I may be wrong ... anyway, right click on your connection icon (the 2 green computers) and you should see the option you want.

iinfi

mekalodu
Well Mr funki u just have to enable "call alert" on your phone..... if you r using a landline phone. with this if you get a incoming call on your phone while you r online the connection will get disconnected and your phone will start ringing.... Dial 118 (if service provider is MTNL) on your phone to activate the "call alert" and 119 to deactivate it.
regards
arvind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom