Software suggestion needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I am tired of explaining people in the office how to take backups and avoiding virus infections, I am bored of it now. So I need 2 professional softwares to:

1. Easily create backups at the end of the day and store it at a specified location.
  2. Sync backup copies several computers on a third machine as a second backup.
  3. Anti-Virus solution.
For backups, I don't intend to use Norton Ghost as a paid solution, I hate Norton. I want that the backup software to be installed on around 10 machines and it should make backups, store on it's own hard-drive and also import it to another location on the network.

And, NOD32 is an option if there's something better for commercial usage please let me know.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
If they are using Vista then you can use Backup & restore center which will make complete back of what you specify & save it everyday on an external hard disk.

Second option is Acronis True Image.

1) Eset Smart Security will do your job. It can be used to remote administer any computer & run anything NOD32 on the nodes. It also saves bandwidth by downloading updates to the servers & then updating all nodes with these updates at server & not at internet. If you have upto 10 computers you can buy Home edition at low rates.

2) To further prevent from intrusion, install Ad muncher with custom filter & Comodo firewall. If all computers use Vista then you don't need comodo firewall & can simply use Windows Firewall with custom security filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom