Soft Music, Instrumental And songs during Studies

debarshi

Otaku
I have a habit of listening to soft music and instrumentals during studying, especially mathematics

But my playlist is old enough, and getting boring........

Can you guys suggest me some good songs, music or instrumentals which can be listened to during studies........

It'll be a great help

Thanks

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
There are so many albums of Sigur Ros and Jeff beck, at least give me a name of album, I cant go on buying a random album of Sigur Ros or Jeff Beck (I will be buying from Flyte) So please

tkin

Back to school!!
Does this actually work? I mean I can read books while listening to music but to do maths, you must be a genius.

Anyway I'd have you check this out: Dreamland Robert Miles: Robert Miles - Download Albums Online in India Only at Flyte - Flipkart.com

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Emotion and commotion is considered as the best album from Jeff Beck by many,i like the 'Blow by Blow' and earlier stuff,more.'You had it coming' is also good.

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
Does this actually work? I mean I can read books while listening to music but to do maths, you must be a genius.

No, I'm no genius, I just happen to be able concentrating better while listening to music.
I have heard this numerous times, and frankly speaking, maths is the only thing I can do, no reading and memorizing, while listening to music, low volume, no bass, and headphones are a strict no-no.
I listen to them on my speakers............

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely check it out

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
There are so many albums of Sigur Ros and Jeff beck, at least give me a name of album, I cant go on buying a random album of Sigur Ros or Jeff Beck (I will be buying from Flyte) So please

Flyte has no collection of Sigur Ros.

The Fountain's OST is good too but 128kbps is a no

*www.flipkart.com/the-fountain-ost/p/itmde333gruhugze?pid=DGADE2Y7MP8S2KDZ&ref=fe9645c5-435f-4c80-8522-f7cc78cc5ba6&srno=t_7&otracker=from-search&query=the%20fountain

Hrishi

How about Binaural brain waves ? I have heard that they stimulate brain cells. (Concentrate better)
Maybe kinda off topic though.

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
I have the whole collection of Brainsync :p and I felt they are somewhat uninspiring instrumentals....... I maybe wrong though, as I have not heard anyone of them consistently for more than 5 days, but still 1 hour daily is too much

And yeah, Sigur Ros isnt available in Flyte but maybe if you tell me some, I can download it from elsewhere

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
How about some contemporary jazz like herbie hancock-watermelon man.Listen it on youtube and buy if you like.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
And yeah, Sigur Ros isnt available in Flyte but maybe if you tell me some, I can download it from elsewhere

Try these, from diff artists

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLUVYGOOOKE

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2AXXPiT3Ls

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=am7MyDQjazg