smartphone under 20k

evilwit

Journeyman
hey guys i want to buy a new smartphone under 20k.i have decided to go for sony erricson pro.i will use the phone for surfing,watching vdos on mobile and on youtube,playing games,listening to music,watsappin.will this fulfill my requirements?right now i have bb 9900,and i dont like its small screen but having a blackberry is a style statement.is it with sony also?i wil sell sony phone in october and buy a iphone,n if i dont buy this fone and keep blackberry how much will i get in october?right now i am getting 20k for my blackberry.and how much will i get for the sony phone in october?thanks

aroraanant

Explorer
I think you should wait for sometime as MWC is going on and many new phones have been launched and many are yet to be launched.So the prices of the current phones will decrease as soon as the new ones are available in the market.
And also the resale value of you BB will decrease.You you have to decide it now that whether you wanna keep or sale it.Because if you think of selling it in October you will be getting around 12k or something like that.
And if you buy a SE Pro and think of selling it in October the Max price you will be able to fetch will be around 10k or may be more less than that.
BTW why do you shortlisted SE Pro?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
go for Pro. Another other option at that price is Samsung Galaxy S Plus. consider that too.

@aroraanant, it'll take sometime for those to appear and i really doubt Sony will price the new launches at anything but 25k & above.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
+1 from my side for the SE Pro. good overall phone :)

the phones launched at MWC will be very good no doubt. but they will cost an arm and a leg :(

Top Bottom