Smartphone Below INR.20,000/-

the.one

In the zone
Can't the xperia sp record HD vids? It says so in this link Sony Xperia SP announced, we go hands-on (video)

the.one

In the zone
We Were Talking That Xperia L Can't Record 720p Videos,And He Thought We Are Talking About Xperia SP :duh2:

I noe u guys were talking bout the L. But I was checking some stuff about the SP where they've mentioned specifically that it cannot record HDR videos.

So just came up with the Q here, since u were already talkin about video rec for xperia L.

acervenky

Broken In
I noe u guys were talking bout the L. But I was checking some stuff about the SP where they've mentioned specifically that it cannot record HDR videos.

So just came up with the Q here, since u were already talkin about video rec for xperia L.

"HDR" And "HD" Are Two Different Concepts.And Yup,Officially Xperia SP Can't Record HDR Videos,But It Has The Ability To Do It Unofficially.
Nexus 4 Is A Good Buy For A Developer If He Buys It In Less Than 1 Month After It Is Released,Because If I Buy Nexus 4 The Custom Roms,Kernels,etc. are already ready,like a Prepared Food,But I Like The Another Way i.e Prepare The Food Yourself And Share It So I Will Go For Xperia SP,But I Heard Someone Saying On XDA That Xperia SP Will Cost 30k And If Thats The Case Then I Will Go For Xperia L
Eagerly Waiting For Official Pricing From Sony India. :reading:

priyankgupta

Journeyman
Well, Xperia SP is most likely to be priced around 25k or 26k. Because by the time SP launches in India, price of Xperia Z is expected to fall down....:p

shreymittal

Being Human
Well, Xperia SP is most likely to be priced around 25k or 26k. Because by the time SP launches in India, price of Xperia Z is expected to fall down....:p

bro 26k will be Mrp and market price Will be like 24k or so..and yeah XZ price will come down by may end that i think so till 30k

acervenky

Broken In
^

LOL. Who is the genius that said 30k? :D Link please. LMAO
Heres The Post :
Image 1.png

ayu135

Right off the assembly line
Windows phones are a good option at this price, lumia 720 is launching in mid april in india and it is a decent option

acervenky

Broken In
are you kidding meh. plz go through that compario again except battery i don't think any point you mentioned above is valid.:)
:+1:
And For Your 5th Arrow,It Doesn't Mean That If L9 Records 1080p Videos Then Its Quality Will Be Better,Nobody Can Challenge Sony In That Section.(Camera)

randomuser111

Technomancer
Yes L9 camera is quite average at best.

Anyways acervenky, that guy simply converted Italy prices of SP and L ( that too not street price but RRP/MRP) into INR.

Top Bottom