Slopsbox : Fight The Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
What is Slopsbox™ and why do you need it?

Slopsbox™ is a tweaked translations of the site's Swedish predecessor Slaskpost. Slopsbox™ is the e-mail address you give out to anyone, the e-mail address you use to register for random services that requires you to submit one. It's a long-finger up the butt to spammers who think they can fool you into giving them your real one. Slopsbox™ is the inbox you don't care about. But Slopsbox™ cares about you, your privacy and we want your spam, because we think it's tasty!

Slopsbox™ is great when you need to retrieve the information from an e-mail but don't want to reveal your identity.

How to use Slopsbox™?

When someone asks for your e-mail address, give them anything@slopsbox.com (or one of the other add-on domain names). You can replace "anything" with, well anything, i.e. douglas@slopsbox.com, trump@slopsbox.com or arrgh@slopsbox.com. The e-mail will then be available for you by entering the address in the field above and pressing enter.

Voila! You can now retrieve the information in the e-mail. However, bear in mind that we don't accept any attachments and received mail automatically get deleted after 24 hours.

I wonder how this did not get posted before. I was signing up for the free colgate toothpaste and i remembered to use it :)
Its a reall good service you can use especially when signing up for freebies and offers. Great going TPB ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom