Sleeping Dogs

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Got my copy yesterday... installed and now started downloading HD Textures pack DLC.... should be finished in next 1.5 Hrs... Will post screenies while playing.

rider

as Kratos
Getting 35-45 fps in high settings, shadows at normal and high texture pack is on:
*img802.imageshack.us/img802/3316/hkship2012082513360371.png

*img837.imageshack.us/img837/4807/hkship2012082400204222.png

*img502.imageshack.us/img502/428/hkship2012082520344175.png

*img204.imageshack.us/img204/2595/hkship2012082423374988.png

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Just got my copy. I hate these cardboard boxes. :-x Very poor packaging with disc just in thin white paper cover in the box. When even EA can give plastic cases, why can these other publishers like Rockstar and Sq Enix?

After paying 1/3rd of the original price, I wouldn't complain about the cardboard boxes. Besides EA are increasing their prices real fast in india, expect 1.8k per game from next year.

abhidev

Human Spambot
got my hands on this one....simply awesome combat style,moves...gfx are gr8 too....and the stunt driving like Just cause is fun too....second open world game that i liked after skyrim.

rider

as Kratos
Sorry for late response completed this game last night, the I'm speechless after playing such a kick@ss ending, the game is has such a cinematic gameplay should be nominated for GOTY. Highly recommended game!! My rating ****

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
i have been playing this for some 8 hours now and it is a really engrossing game. melee comabt is the best part.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
cr*p, was going to buy sleeping dogs from flipkart, the delivery time became "Delivered in 6-7 business days"....it was 3-4 days half an hour back.......arrgggggggg......will have to try nextworld.in

EDIT: ordered from nextworld

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
the game is exactly like gta 4 with updated graphics. graphics is very good though

yes, its free to roam like GTA but not as same as you thinking, the story and gameplay is much better than GTA IV. Overall much better game than GTA IV.

Top Bottom