Sleek laptop needed

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
]1) What is your budget?
Bumped to 70k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Light and sleek

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Designing, browsing and light gaming.

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
No idea

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Iam ordering it from UK as one of my relative stays there. So I need international warranty...
Dell, HP

5) Operating system.
Windows

6) Screen Size
Above 15 inch

Last edited:
OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys what about these?

ASUS X555LA 15.6-Inch Notebook (Intel Core i7-4510U 2.16 GHz, 6 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1):Amazon.co.uk:Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com : Acer 15.6" Aspire Laptop 8GB 1TB + 20GB | V7-582PG-6421 : Laptop Computers : Computers & Accessories

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
[MENTION=137025]kalam_gohab[/MENTION],for an amount of Rs.70k budget,go for a laptop that sports 1920x1080(Full HD) screen resolution + Latest Intel core-i series(5th Generation)
Seek out HP envy series.
Choose wisely and then buy.

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
[MENTION=137025]kalam_gohab[/MENTION],for an amount of Rs.70k budget,go for a laptop that sports 1920x1080(Full HD) screen resolution + Latest Intel core-i series(5th Generation)
Seek out HP envy series.
Choose wisely and then buy.
Thanks for the advice.

Also how is this?

Amazon.com : Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition VN7-591G-70RT 15.6-Inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Gaming Laptop : Computers & Accessories

kg11sgbg

Thanks for the advice.

Also how is this?

Amazon.com : Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition VN7-591G-70RT 15.6-Inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Gaming Laptop : Computers & Accessories

It is a very good gaming laptop as per specs.
But remeber it is sold at Amazon.com (the US site) not at Amazon.in(India site).

The cost of $999 = Rs.63,972.54p as of Today's exchange valuation.
You have to consider the import duties + taxes,which might lead to Rs.75k or so. Be prepared to increase your budget if you buy this one from Amazon.com site.

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
It is a very good gaming laptop as per specs.
But remeber it is sold at Amazon.com (the US site) not at Amazon.in(India site).

The cost of $999 = Rs.63,972.54p as of Today's exchange valuation.
You have to consider the import duties + taxes,which might lead to Rs.75k or so. Be prepared to increase your budget if you buy this one from Amazon.com site.
Iam ordering it in UK where my aunt stays... So it's better I think.

kg11sgbg

What Iam trying to say is my aunt is gonna bring it when she comes to India,,

Enioy Bro!!!:lol:
A very good + practical decision.
Requesting to post some pictures and a brief review about the laptop when you get hold of...

Top Bottom