Site does not open in IE or Firefox ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhan_rajesh

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I use Internet at my Office and Home. At my office I can browse a site "www.brandonrouth.us" without any problem, but when I try to browse the site at home, the browser shows "Page cannot be displayed" error.
I thought this may be a problem with IE, so installed latest FireFox, but it also shows a blank page.
I have Win XP with SP2 and all the latest updates installed. I use BSNL Broadband at home, at Office I think they have a Leased line.
Any idead, what can be the problem and how to resolve it??

Thnaks,
Rajesh

shaunak

Tux Fan
i just opened it easily in opera.
which browser do you use in your office? if its the same as you use at home then scan for spyware/viruses/trojans.

btw: i suggest you download opera9 anyway.

OP
B

bhan_rajesh

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions, but I got the reply from another forum and thought I would share the same with you.

This site has blocked the ip range of BSNL broadband, the answer suggested me to use proxy sites such as "www.guardster.com" to surf the above site. I did and it worked fine on both IE & Firefox.

If you are able to open the same in Opera, may be u r not using BSNL Broabband but some other internet conmnection.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
ya me to was not able to open it on any broswer anyways i anyways keep around 50 proxies handy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom