Silent Hill 4 is the best survival horror game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Just Got mY hands on the silent hill 4 room demo. its really awesome. the graphics are good and the gameplay is good too. What do ya think?

vysakh

Padawan
its very very very scary
and as far as i heard it is very good. every one has good opinion on it

GameAddict

In the zone
Yes! Silen Hill has a cult following :)

Hi,

I am happy that somebody played Silent Hill 4... though demo, but you must have got an idea, how good is the game.

It is originally a PS game and ported to PC. I have SH1 and 4.Searching for 2 and 3.Has anybody played 2/3?

Bye!

GA

[lokesh]

Journeyman
Hmmm....i haven't played any of silent hill series...is it really that good ??

And is Silent Hill 4 released for PC ??

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I think the resident evil series is better than silent hill series( I hav played both) , but yes the new silent hill games LOOK better . btw both are enjoyble :D

OP
Darthvader

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
ya lokesh silent hill 4 is available for pc and consoles together. waiting for resident evil to release on pc

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I've got SH3 and SH4 for the PS2 and man, they're the best when it comes to survival horror. :D And they're also awfully tough towards the end with the boss monsters, and although I haven't finished SH4 yet, but you really need to work real hard in SH3 to unlock the bonus stuff and the Heather Beam. :D I highly recommend this game to the fans of the survival horror series. Looking forward to get my NAD for the PS2 so I can bash zombies together with my friends in RE:Outbreak and of course, waiting with bated breath for the grand daddy of them all - RE4.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Man, is that how much space it takes? That's as bad as UT2004. :shock: I didnt know about the PC version, used to just popping one single DVD into the PS2 and play. Maybe they retextured everything to ultra-hi-res and went the 7.1 audio way. :D Which file is the biggest?

borg

In the zone
I played Silent Hill on PS . Man it was pretty good. Also the game has about 4 different endings. The game's story is very confusing & disturbing. It was meant to be like that. I mean, it feels like u are in a dream & u wake up from it periodically, only to fall back to sleep again. U just lose the distinction between the dreamworld & the real world. U no longer know whats real & whats not. Its really amazing.

Although the first one was pretty good, the subsequent releases weren't all that good.

anshul_sood

Broken In
Well SH1,3&4- all are some of the best games in their category, survival horror and the most frightening thing is yheir sound and light effects. You just have to play the SH series to know the meaning of fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom