Signatures in emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
how can i add images as headers and footers to email ...... not in outlook i am aware about outlook's templates thing but i want something for gmail and hotmail as outlook's images are shown as attachments

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I TRIED THAT BUT THE PROBLEM IS that in that case it doesnot show the image but only the text (whatever the link) ...... hence i asked

champ_rock

champ_rock
yeah.. it only gives the text...

you can do the following, but it is painfully long and time consuming...
just create a html file containing ur email and ur sign... then attach it.. and send it in yahoo or whatever.. the other person sees it as if there was no attachment and u were viewing the mail only...

Last edited:

Tech&ME

Banned
Outlook Express Question:

How can I attach a Signature in Outlook Express. I have the MSN hotmail account in Outlook Express and I would like to use a signature in every mail that I send.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well i figurd out a way for hotmail ....

got to options -> signatures -> personal signature there to right of the box u will have a rich text option uncheck it paste the html link to the image then check the rich text option, the page will automatically refresh and u should see the image ....... make sure u use IE .... my firefox did not show the rich text option .....
Tech&ME said:
Outlook Express Question:

How can I attach a Signature in Outlook Express. I have the MSN hotmail account in Outlook Express and I would like to use a signature in every mail that I send.
as far as outlook is concerned it is very simple .... u go to options then to compose from there u select mail under stationary ....u have an option of create new .... create using the step by step menu and save it set it as ur default

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom