sick pc graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
hey guys i wanna tell yall i have a nvidia riva tnt2 64 pro model graphics card.i wanna ask yall that when i install tonyhawks pro skater 2 or call of duty it works.but when i click on the tony hawks 2 icon it opens and then closes or minimizes this happens to me in most games wats wrong.is it because of my graphics drivers are they out of date? if they r then where do i get the latest drivers dont tellme about the nvidia site cuz it sucks it concentrates nly on geforce cards.any other good virus free site where i can download the driver from.my current driver date is 2001 :shock: :eek: :roll: .thats quite old.also tell me the installation process or what i need to do before and after i download the driver.cuz my computer tells me to delete the old driver firdt and then do all dorts of wierd thingd please give me an easier way of working it out.kk.thanks guys hope ur all fine.i have winxxp pro,p4,128mb ram.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
chwamiki said:
hey guys i wanna tell yall i have a nvidia riva tnt2 64 pro model graphics card.i wanna ask yall that when i install tonyhawks pro skater 2 or call of duty it works.but when i click on the tony hawks 2 icon it opens and then closes or minimizes this happens to me in most games wats wrong.is it because of my graphics drivers are they out of date? if they r then where do i get the latest drivers dont tellme about the nvidia site cuz it sucks it concentrates nly on geforce cards.any other good virus free site where i can download the driver from.my current driver date is 2001 :shock: :eek: :roll: .thats quite old.also tell me the installation process or what i need to do before and after i download the driver.cuz my computer tells me to delete the old driver firdt and then do all dorts of wierd thingd please give me an easier way of working it out.kk.thanks guys hope ur all fine.i have winxxp pro,p4,128mb ram.

:lol: man time 2 buy a new graphics card!! :D i have this same cr@ppy card.. got no funds to buy a new card rite now.. :D cos i want 6800 GT :wink: well as far as ya prob goes.. PRO SKATER can run smoothly on a onbord card.. but not TONY HAWKS 2.. :D same way u cant even run NFS HP2 properly in high settings in this card.. :D only way is to change the graphics card.. anywas u can get new drivers for ya comp.. frm here but trust me the new driver screwed my graphics more! rite now am not gettin into any games till i get my hands on 6800 GT! :D

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
If you want to play newer games, you have no other option than to get a newer video card. This has been taken off the Call of Duty box:

Supported video chipsets:
ATI Radeon 7200, 8500, 9000, 9500, 9600, 9800

All Nvidia Geforce chipsets (Geforce 1,2,3,4,FX,6-series)

Matrox Parhelia

Newer cards not mentioned, but also capable of running it include:

ATI Radeon 9200, X600, X700, X800

3D hardware Accelerator card required - 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 32mb Hardware Texture & Lighting capable video card and latest drivers.
So, when you try to load CoD or TH:U2, you will obviously run into errors.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well to tell ya the hard truth.....M64 is probably the worst intergrated Gfx chipset i have ever seen.....hell i dun know why ppl are still stuck with it or rather are "struck" by it.....Also what did u mean by nvidia site concentrating only On Geforce drivers.....let me tell ya that when Nvidia releases its latest drivers they tend to make it common serving for most of Thier compatible Gfx cards.....Plus the latest is the 66.93 drivers which is Both for Geforce as well as TNT2....so take it from any mirrored site they are gonna remain the same :lol: but if u still need em badly from another site here try this one *downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=904 u'll get the latest Nvidia Forceware 66.93 WHQL certified Drivers :wink:

As far as installation is concerned....its very simple just remove ur old Display drivers From the Device Manager and Then Install the Downloaded Drivers :wink:

trust me M64 aint gonna lead u anywhere when playing latest games....let alone COD :(

Mr.47

Broken In
GUYS CHILL SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR OLD MR.TNT2
MAN I SUGGEST U CHANGE URE DESKTOP COLOUR TO 32BITS I HAD SUCH A PROBLEM SAAME WITH THPS2
I THINK THATS YOUR PROBLEM
I HAVE GEFORCE2 WATIN FOR FX6800 OR ATI X850

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Pray tell me kind sir, how would changing the desktop color depth allow you to play Call of Duty when the chipset doesn't support it? If you'd said 3DAnalyze, I guess it's OK, but changing the desktop color depth? :?

beaditya

Journeyman
u wanna konow about another bullshi@ card.....................ge force 5700 le (128mb),

i can play all games like the recent pacific assault and men of valor but in low resolution............

anyone knows how the 256 mb version of this works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom