Should I go for N73ME after 2 months or wait for n78 price to fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushman9

Journeyman
I am using Nokia 7610 now ,and quite desperate need to upgrade from s60v2 to latest symbian operating system . Now after lot's of waiting i am hearing that N73me prices have fallen near 11k or something . Once it reaches 8k to 9k ,my father is ready to buy it.

However my father read in the newspaper that N78 has been released ,and is asking me to wait as most of it features resemble I-Phone . Now please advise me should i wait for 2 months more and go for N73me or wait for 6 months minimum for price to fall further down . Please advise me ?

My primary need is playing Games and listening to music ( mostly of 224 to 320 kbps bit rate ) .

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Dude N78 just launched but its features FTW, see if you can wait for N78 but its gonna be a long wait, mind you!

OP
ayushman9

ayushman9

Journeyman
i know man it's a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng wait ,7 months is definitely long . Is there no price fall in future

also i will graduating by November 2009 next year ,whatever i have to buy has to done by December this year,as then i have to fend myself :) Please tell accordingly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom