Should I buy this laptop?

hari1

In the zone
I want to buy a laptop. I searched a lot and got this-Samsung NP355V5C-S05IN Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1.5GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

This laptop has great specifications for this price. But when I searched on Google the same model, it was not available on any sites Luke infibeam,homeshop18, and others like flipkart except snap deal. Why is this laptop only available on flipkart and snapdeal? I mean will it be safe to buy such a less available and less popular laptop?
I do not want lag. If you have any suggestions please see these requirements. Sorry I could not use the questionnaire as I am writing this from a mobile.
Budget:2 About 33k
Purpose: browsing,watching movies,playing light or medium setting games,programming.
Minimum spec.
I5 3rd Gen. Or amd processor. With great performance as i5
4gb ddr3 ram
15.6 inch screen
500gb ram
1gb good graphics
It should be future proof.

tkin

Back to school!!
i5 does not come at 33k, so you can get this or: HP Pavilion G6-2201AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

OP
hari1

hari1

In the zone
i5 does not come at 33k, so you can get this or: HP Pavilion G6-2201AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

What do you think about the samsung laptop I mentioned?

tkin

Back to school!!
What do you think about the samsung laptop I mentioned?
Good, but a few samsung laptops have had heating issues recently, although all concerning GT630m graphics, hence I provided the alternative, I can't suggest samsung unless this issue has been cleared up.

OP
hari1

hari1

In the zone
Good, but a few samsung laptops have had heating issues recently, although all concerning GT630m graphics, hence I provided the alternative, I can't suggest samsung unless this issue has been cleared up.

So except heating issue, the samsung laptop is much better.. it has 1tb hdd instead of 500gb and 6gb ram instead of 4gb.
so isn't Samsung one is much better? ??

if anyone has buyer this laptop then can please I can know the review? ? like which type of speaker does it have and how is its audio quality? ?

tkin

Back to school!!
So except heating issue, the samsung laptop is much better.. it has 1tb hdd instead of 500gb and 6gb ram instead of 4gb.
so isn't Samsung one is much better? ??

if anyone has buyer this laptop then can please I can know the review? ? like which type of speaker does it have and how is its audio quality? ?
Yes, but heating is a big issue, it will throttle games, could shut down as well.

n3rd

In the zone
Yes, but heating is a big issue, it will throttle games, could shut down as well.
Dude, could you do proper research first? It's mostly Series 5 lappys (S02-IN with i7, earlier versions) which got better after BIOS update. Check the official thread or ask any owners of Samsung if you have doubts.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
I want to buy a laptop. I searched a lot and got this-Samsung NP355V5C-S05IN Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1.5GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

This laptop has great specifications for this price. But when I searched on Google the same model, it was not available on any sites Luke infibeam,homeshop18, and others like flipkart except snap deal. Why is this laptop only available on flipkart and snapdeal? I mean will it be safe to buy such a less available and less popular laptop?
I do not want lag. If you have any suggestions please see these requirements. Sorry I could not use the questionnaire as I am writing this from a mobile.
Budget:2 About 33k
Purpose: browsing,watching movies,playing light or medium setting games,programming.
Minimum spec.
I5 3rd Gen. Or amd processor. With great performance as i5
4gb ddr3 ram
15.6 inch screen
500gb ram
1gb good graphics
It should be future proof.

Did you check the G6-2313Ax?? HP Pavilion G6-2313AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 6GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com
It is 4K more than your budget but maybe be available at something less locally..

tkin

Back to school!!
Dude, could you do proper research first? It's mostly Series 5 lappys (S02-IN with i7, earlier versions) which got better after BIOS update. Check the official thread or ask any owners of Samsung if you have doubts.
There is a thread here, made recently and a pretty few no. of people are complaining over there, let me see if I can find the link for you.

Did you check the G6-2313Ax?? HP Pavilion G6-2313AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 6GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com
It is 4K more than your budget but maybe be available at something less locally..
Do warn him that he have to either buy or pirate windows 8 if he buys that laptop, else its fine.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
There is a thread here, made recently and a pretty few no. of people are complaining over there, let me see if I can find the link for you.

Do warn him that he have to either buy or pirate windows 8 if he buys that laptop, else its fine.

Well it seems that the price has been increased a bit..

anmolksharma

Broken In
@OP

have you considered this laptop as well?

Samsung NP300E5C-U01IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win7 HB/ 1GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

OP
hari1

hari1

In the zone
guys please I need your advices...
I have. to buy laptop in this week so its urgent...
should I go for this samsung laptop which I have mentioned in the post..??
its really have great specs at great price..
I have tight budget of Max. 33.5

please I am really confused and pissed of watching a lot of laptops online..

Prongs298

In the zone
@hari1 - go ahead and buy that Samsung laptop you mentioned in the first post. It will run hotter than most intels but with proper configuration you will do just fine. its the best laptop you will find in this range. and also the processor is good, but not better than the intel ones. buy it then post the temps. we are here to help you keep it running optimally.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
guys please I need your advices...
I have. to buy laptop in this week so its urgent...
should I go for this samsung laptop which I have mentioned in the post..??
its really have great specs at great price..
I have tight budget of Max. 33.5

please I am really confused and pissed of watching a lot of laptops online..
go for that samsung laptop from flipkart, if anything goes wrong, then flipkart will even refund your amount within 15 days.

Top Bottom