Should I buy PS3 or PS4

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
not factoring in the OP in this, but just for this query - not most of them are remastered ones. there're many new games as well. and trading in the old-new games (used) is also not a great financial setback. i also play on X360 alongwith on PS4, and it really feels kind of lame atleast visually. with PS4 one would really appreciate the difference. plus, personally, PSN plus (although the monthly free games earlier were better, but there're still many good free games to have)!
I see... Thanks for the opinion from personal experience. Will help a lot.
I think Xbox360 is a gen older, PS4 seems more comparable to the Xbox One, isn't it?

I'm thinking in the direction of the new PS4 Neo (also referred to as PS 4.5).. There's still a huge time left, for its launch so a huge time for saving money for it too! Only have a HD TV now, but can consider a 4K TV for the future.
From what I know, the internals will have almost the same architecture, just that much stronger for the 4K support. So, most of the games will run commonly on both PS4's.

PS: I'm considering it for long term video game business purpose.
At 30, I'm not really into games a lot, although I might enjoy some serious gaming myself too, agreed.

Gollum

Collector
I see... Thanks for the opinion from personal experience. Will help a lot.
I think Xbox360 is a gen older, PS4 seems more comparable to the Xbox One, isn't it?

I'm thinking in the direction of the new PS4 Neo (also referred to as PS 4.5).. There's still a huge time left, for its launch so a huge time for saving money for it too! Only have a HD TV now, but can consider a 4K TV for the future.
From what I know, the internals will have almost the same architecture, just that much stronger for the 4K support. So, most of the games will run commonly on both PS4's.

PS: I'm considering it for long term video game business purpose.
At 30, I'm not really into games a lot, although I might enjoy some serious gaming myself too, agreed.

4k is just for video, Games will still be the same 1080p 60
also current gen 4k runs at 30 fps only.

xbone s is now rated for 4k but again that is only for video.

Top Bottom