Should I buy Dell S2240L from Snapdeal?

D

Deleted member 118788

Hi,

I'll be visiting lamington road tomorrow to buy my rig but it will be difficult for me to carry everything from there. So, planning to order my monitor online. I'm getting good price on SD: Dell S2240L 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.8589/- | Snapdeal.com

I heard the Snapdeal delivery speed is very slow. Is that true?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Very good price. i heard both good and bad things about snapdeal. i would suggest you to get from local store as you might get even cheaper...and take a friend with you to carry monitor :razz:

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

Very good price. i heard both good and bad things about snapdeal. i would suggest you to get from local store as you might get even cheaper...and take a friend with you to carry monitor :razz:

Price is good but Snapdeal is not consistent. See if you can get a better deal locally.

Ok, I will take a friend with me to carry the monitor. Thanks!

saswat23

Human Spambot
The monitor has 1 day dispatch shipping, so they should be shipping by the 2nd day of your order.

hitesh

In the zone
The seller is eHardwarestation, so you are good to go
And yes this is quite a good deal. I bought it for 9.2k a few months back

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi,

I'll be visiting lamington road tomorrow to buy my rig but it will be difficult for me to carry everything from there. So, planning to order my monitor online. I'm getting good price on SD: Dell S2240L 21.5 inch LED Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.8589/- | Snapdeal.com

I heard the Snapdeal delivery speed is very slow. Is that true?
very good price as it is 8900 here in CTC,Secunderabad but when I ordered a scooter for my 3year old girl from snapdeal.com they gave me a different model which is not as displayed and promised but otherwise it works very nice.

PS: The scooter displayed in snapdeal has led lights on their wheels but the scooter they delivered is an ordinary one.So be careful and open the package and see if it working or not then only pay him money.OK.

lycan

Broken In
LG 19.5inch is around 6K on Infibeam!!
Personally i would say a big no to get such products online,,,, check locally!!