Shining Ratlam Stars....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Source : Myself and Sahara Samay MP news Channel...

I started my PC this morning. Than opened PCTV (My TV Tuner Software).
Tune in to Sahara Samay Madhya Pradesh. And the next moment I was carefully listening to news reader.
The news was

Mr. Ravi Shrivastav of Ratlam (Madhya Pradesh), And BTW I am also from Ratlam and I know this person very well. So back to the point, he is awarded by Microsoft India for online work in Hindi Language and For his article on science technology (Article is written in Hindi).

This person already got honored by our Digit Magazine two years back.

So who is this person?

So as I already said this person is from Ratlam (My Town). And mind you this is a really small town. Without any 2 3 sTAR hOTEL, jUST THREE cINEMA theators (No multiplex). 32 Cyber Cafes, 12 with broadbend and 20 with Dial-Up Speed.

Sorry for giving this little intro. Ten years back he resigned from his service as a railway officer for his passion for computers.
4 years back he started to work online for a pure hindi linux.
2 years back in 2004 he started blogging in Hindi language. He writed many articles on Tecnology in India and Future of Science. For his work in promoting hindi and writing article on Science Technology microsoft is awarding him.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
we need many more like him .... God bless him may he succeed and achieve what the he wants. hindi linux ..... remember linux cannot beat MS (please dont make this a linux vs MS thread - i mean in popularity and public use) and i think the only guys who use linux are comp freaks who atleast know a little bit of english.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom