Sharing of a bit of Joy with TDF Friends...

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^ThankYou DeSmOnD bro.
Hopefully/Wishfully,to receive the Tablet by afternoon Today.

India Post Tracker(Tracking No.)shows that the package has reached our (LOCAL)Post Office on 9:58a.m.today from Kolkata airport .
Our Post Office opens(Mostly all I think)at 9:30 a.m.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

GOT IT TODAY!!!!!!!!

BUILT wise & specs. wise Milagrow TabTop 7.16 PRO 8GB is much ahead than VeeDee E-10 & Iberry AUXUS AX01 Tablets.

Only con: RAM is 512MB DDR3(others are 1GB) and CPU is ARM Cortex A8 (whereas VeeDee E-10 has an ARM Cortex A9)

Still,the initial functioning/running was as smooth as Silk,despite so many Pre-loaded apps. in the Tab,by Milagrow.

Unboxing:--->

GYrnZFDl.jpg

u3tGTa8l.jpg

A3DwCKPl.jpg

etA9yAtl.jpg

I was a bit sceptical and apprehensive about the packaging sent by Milagrow HumanTech and carraige by India post.

Friends,look for yourself,a diligently Robust Packaging,with the use of Plastic air sac bubble cover and Thermocol box.

oaeZ578l.jpg

The actual Milagrow Package(Carton) Rocks than most of the Tablet Packaging boxes...

MsQMIULl.jpg

The white rectangular piece on the top cover is a thick rubberised sheet(obviously processed artificial rubber sheet)which provides a good deal of Robustness(SHOCK-proof) to the Tablet.Another one more thicker than the one you see was at the bootom of the Tablet acting as a cushion and PROTECTION.

rMMt3Kwl.jpg

Milagrow has provided an EXTRA screen-GUARD with this Tablet as depicted.

The "warranty" card and the "MANUAL(Completely in ENGLISH and well laid out with diagrams for ease of understanding for users) were as usual present.The paper quality of manual was a "glossy" one just like premium magazines.

HIcFBT8l.jpg
The suitable(EXTRA) accessories that came with this "BUDGET BASED TABLET".
A cleaning cloth.
An ear-phone with standard 3.5mm jack.
extras.

The standard charger.
The USB cable(mini-to-USB).
An OTG device(not a cable) ,rather mini-usb to USB converter.

The Tablet itself is sturdy(Heavier : Pros/Cons) than the E-10 and AX01 which I have.

ITyAiVTl.jpg

WHW2ig6l.jpg

At least no MAD person can denote it as a "CRAPWARE"...given the fact that it is a BUDGET/ORDINARY Tablet belonging to such legion...

It is much ahead of Datawind's Ubislate 7series of Tablet(except the SIM calling ones)...MY VIEW AND THINKING. Friends are welcomed to "disagree" also or "agree" according to their thoughts.

All for now,Friends.

Detailed review I shall post in Mobile & Tablet section.

Thank You ALL.

Last edited:
OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Congrats again.What are you planning to do with 3 tablets..Open a 'tablet store:p?hehehe

Ha...Ha...Ha...,good remarks Nandu! I like your views.:p:brainiac:

He can gift me and you :p :D

Wish I could,Tenida!

Already my daughter has commanded over to follow:--->

1.) Milagrow TabTop 7.16 PRO 8GB(GIFT TABLET) == Her mother;my spouse:toast:

2.) VeeDee E-10 == Herself;my daughter:thumbs:

3.) Iberry AUXUS AX01 == self;kg11sgbg:yuck::blackeye::ashamed:

I am helpless against Mother-Daughter duo combination....

Flash

Lost in speed
1.) Milagrow TabTop 7.16 PRO 8GB(GIFT TABLET) == Her mother;my spouse:toast:

2.) VeeDee E-10 == Herself;my daughter:thumbs:

3.) Iberry AUXUS AX01 == self;kg11sgbg:yuck::blackeye::ashamed:

I am helpless against Mother-Daughter duo combination....
Tried any Multiplayer games? :mrgreen:

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Congrats Bro :)
Sorry for being late.
"DER AYE DURUST AYE"
Thank You Bro.
"Jeevan aise chalte hai...na der na jaldi...BHAGWAN chalate hai humara KRIYA-KARM'se...Dost...

Tried any Multiplayer games? :mrgreen:
Nope,mate.
But Angry birds,Temple Run,Angry tarzan,Rail Rush,Need for Speed:Most wanted ,are some of the Games played mainly by my Daughter in VeeDee E-10...
Browsing Experience is as smooth as breeze in these 3 Tablets(mostly the best in E-10 and then Tabtop 7.16PRO 8GB)as per my usage.
E-Readers are equally best amongst the three,imparting a good experience...

Top Bottom