[Praise] Sennheiser service ; really impressed

Sarath

iDota
I bought two Senneheiser CX180 which are beautiful IEMs that I love to this date. One was bought in 2010 and another in 2011.

However they had this peculiar problem in the connector which came off after a certain period, usually after an year of use.

I wrote to Sennheiser Sennheiser Worldwide: Contact
and asked if I could have d frthe IEM repaireee or chargeable, whichever it is but I needed a repair. I had lost the bills which was a huge problem.
But they agreed to take the Date of import printed on the box as proof of purchase and date.

They even agreed to look into my old pair of IEMs that I had not even requested for a repair or replacement. I just took it along with me 'coz I was asked to.

I went to the Sennheiser service center in Bangalore, which is in Cunningham road. They looked into both the IEMs.

After about 10mins they handed me two new Senneheiser CX-180 earphones. I was really happy and impressed with their service.

*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/Snapbucket/794B19F6-orig.jpg

Sennheiser CX-180
Price: MRP 1500 but people have bought it for 1.3k
Warranty: 2 years

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Congrats dude.Nice ASS by Sennheiser.
Btw is there any service center exists in Kolkata??

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
I don't know about Kolkatta. Should be since it is a big metro.
I was given the address by e-mail by a Sennheiser rep.

tkin

Back to school!!
Nice service, I might just indulge myself in some Senn goodies soon :D awesome ASS.

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Now I think rather than buying beyerdynamic 880dt 600ohms i should go with sennheiser HD650 because of their awesome service in india & i am not going to get any warranty on my beyer which i was going to order .:)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Congrats man.

I hope sennheiser does the same to me in case something happens to my HD 558s/bro's 380 pro.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I had bought a CX-180 from Glassgow Computers, Brigade Road, Bangalore for 1500 in 2009.
Went fine for 6 months and then the volume came down. Took it to the shop. They gave me a brand new one in 3 days, no questions asked :)

After working perfectly fine for 1 and a half years, once I dozed off listening to music, woke up next morning to find it wrapped up all around my neck. The internal wiring from one of the earphones had snapped off. With much doubt, I went to the same shop. They took it, handed me a brand new one within 4 days, again no questions asked. :)

Now I'm in Kerala. Two weeks ago, While travelling to office, it got tangled with my ID Card in the bag and got cut at several places by the metal clip :(. But still working.
That's the reason, I'm looking for the SE MW600 (I have commented on your other post).

Sennheiser has got awesome service in Bangalore. For the connector problem, there is a simple solution. Just put a drop off feviquik between the rubber and the plastic covering layers. It would never come off again.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
How do you think the first one lasted a good one and half years
feviquick ;) :p

Yeah, they have such excellent service. I am glad my choice of earphones was a fine one. I can now freely recommend the CX180s to everyone, the one IEMs I find immensely difficult to replace.

sygeek

Technomancer
Bump.

I have a relevant query, how long does their customer support take to reply?

My HD418's having a problem, I messaged them a few days back and they still haven't replied.

Skynaveen

★★★-DREADLORD-★★★
I have a sennheiser hd408. it is one month old. I already lost the bill and the box. will i get any repairs? It costed 2,450.

I am even ready to pay for any repairs. I live in trivandrum (kerala)

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Do you have the packaging (box) and stuff?

It will have the date of import. You can use that to claim warranty.

sygeek

Technomancer
Do you have the packaging (box) and stuff?

It will have the date of import. You can use that to claim warranty.
I was just wondering about that.

So, I just put my headphone in it and mail it to the service centre? that's it?

Top Bottom