sennheiser headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

arijit4885

Right off the assembly line
HELLO, i live in kolkata.Could someone please tell me where i could find sennheiser px 100 headphones? i ve been searching for 2 days and cant find it anywhere . i ve searched in planet m music world and none of "the mobile store" s seem to have it.

i recently heard about the koss ksc75 headphones.ARE they better than the px100?if so where do i buy it ?

Last edited:

imgame2

Padawan
well,atleast i can go surf the store...i hv been longing to pair up my ipod with a sennheiser dude!!!!

ya u can do that ..for sure and also ...u get to see how a 10k or 15k or a 22k headphones look like ....they won't let u try i guess !!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I dont think I should start a new thread so please answer my query --

I have an iPod Nano 3G and Creative EP-630 earphones and Sony MDR-XD200 headphones. Now I need a pair of headphones under 6k. I will use it mostly with iPod and the music which I listen is 'metal' and nothing else. Only that genre. So please suggest keeping that point in mind.

:)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ I wonder whether the iPod Nano is really worthy of headphones costing 6k. I mean there is a limit to it's sonic capabilities. After a certain point no matter how much you spend on the headphones you just cannot notice any difference or improvement in the sound. In other words there won't be any major difference in the sound achieved with a 3k headphone and a 6k headphone. There would be if you had some high end equipment, but with a Nano there won't be much. So just spend around 3k and get a Sennheiser PX100 for your Nano and save the rest of the 3k. :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^ I wonder whether the iPod Nano is really worthy of headphones costing 6k. I mean there is a limit to it's sonic capabilities. After a certain point no matter how much you spend on the headphones you just cannot notice any difference or improvement in the sound. In other words there won't be any major difference in the sound achieved with a 3k headphone and a 6k headphone. There would be if you had some high end equipment, but with a Nano there won't be much. So just spend around 3k and get a Sennheiser PX100 for your Nano and save the rest of the 3k. :)

Ya ,you are true. Thanks a lot for the help. Where can I order it online as there are no chances to get it locally....I inquired about Grado Labs and Senheisser headphones here but they havent heard about the brands and costliest headphones here is the Sony MDR-XD200 for 1.2k which I have already :|.

moshel

Padawan
hmm..metalhead....

btw 6K earphones would be around US$100, and that does not fall into the "high end" category.

ask your questions here at Jaben and here at Head-fi forums

you will get good recommendations. the earphone market here in india is quite limited with very few brands, probably because most of the people dont like to spend 6k on earphones.

sennheiser has almost its full range available in india, although u will not get to audition any earphone before purchasing, as most of the stores dont keep it. btw i have seen some sennheisers in croma here in ahmedabad. also go to sennheiser website and check who is the distributor in your city and go directly to him. thats how i got my HD212 pro.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
hmm..metalhead....

btw 6K earphones would be around US$100, and that does not fall into the "high end" category.

ask your questions here at Jaben and here at Head-fi forums

you will get good recommendations. the earphone market here in india is quite limited with very few brands, probably because most of the people dont like to spend 6k on earphones.

sennheiser has almost its full range available in india, although u will not get to audition any earphone before purchasing, as most of the stores dont keep it. btw i have seen some sennheisers in croma here in ahmedabad. also go to sennheiser website and check who is the distributor in your city and go directly to him. thats how i got my HD212 pro.

Ya 6k aint high-end. And I live in Gujarat too but in Rajkot and not Ahemdabad :(.

I need headphones and not earphones :|. Still, thanks for the help.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Ya ,you are true. Thanks a lot for the help. Where can I order it online as there are no chances to get it locally....I inquired about Grado Labs and Senheisser headphones here but they havent heard about the brands and costliest headphones here is the Sony MDR-XD200 for 1.2k which I have already :|.

I am sorry as I have no idea about where you can buy it online. :|

imgame2

Padawan

u can have a look at here

*www.theitdepot.com/all_product-category-Headphones-cat-19.htm

prices are on higher side but if u want it thats the place and people(one person i have seen is janitha) here in our forum have bought stuff from there so u can ask about its reputation and all,

i hope it helps and do tell us which model u buy and how is it s performance ..and please give a detailed performance review not only for metal ...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
u can have a look at here

*www.theitdepot.com/all_product-category-Headphones-cat-19.htm

prices are on higher side but if u want it thats the place and people(one person i have seen is janitha) here in our forum have bought stuff from there so u can ask about its reputation and all,

i hope it helps and do tell us which model u buy and how is it s performance ..and please give a detailed performance review not only for metal ...

Thanks for the link but I have yet not decided what to buy. I might buy MX5021 for my PC rather than eXpensive headphones for my iPod :|.

sreenisatish

Broken In
PX 100 is available from the itdepot online:
*www.theitdepot.com/product.php?cat=19&sub_category_id=60&product_id=2037

The price is not on the higher side: Rs. 2690 is the official (company) price for the PX 100. Even if you buy it from an authorized Sennheiser dealer, you'll get it for the same price. I bought it for the same price from Lasergraphix, Cochin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom